Chapter 25: Exam 2 Cleared

Expressionlessly, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka watched as his plan unveiled. Located in the lowest levels of the ship, there would be no unexpected visitors to see the cruelty of his plans.

A cry pierced through the air, joined by cruel laugher and the sounds of someone being slapped. Kiyotaka watched it all, not bothering stepping in to save the bullied person from their tormentors.

All he'd needed to do was to get Hirata to text Karuizawa to meet him here, but instead of Hirata, Kiyotaka had gotten someone else to join Karuizawa instead.

It had taken some time, but he'd managed to convince Manabe and her friends to come here, promising them they'd find Karuizawa. Now, all he had to do was wait until the girl was broken enough.

It was almost like watching a social experiment. The more the girls beat Karuizawa in such a secluded space, the more they seemed to enjoy it, making them beat her even more. There have been conducted several social experiments on this, each showing just how much a person's morale could be influenced in certain situations surrounded by certain people, especially if they were given power over another human being.

"S- stop it!" Karuizawa pleaded, her desperation only fuelling the Class C girls. They were all so caught up in the moment that none of them noticed Kiyotaka standing on the railing above the scene, watching them with a phone in his hands to record everything.

All he had to do now was wait for the girls to disappear before he himself went down to talk to Karuizawa. He had a perfect plan to make her into a tool that would serve him for the rest of his school life. All would be fine so long as he didn't find out about anything, or the school for that matter.

The last thing Kiyotaka wanted was to be expelled and have to return to that place.

Suddenly, the doors opened quite loudly, someone walking into the large vast room.

"Ahh, why is it so cold here... Ayanokouji-kun, are you here?" A somewhat familiar voice called out.

'Oh no,' Kiyotaka thought to himself. What was she doing here?! And how did she find him?

He'd known since the first day of school that there was something off about her. Something that made him look at her like he looked at people like Ichinose, Horikita and Ryuuen. He'd sensed her potentional from the get go, and he'd eventually planned on dealing with Sakura, too.

But he hadn't expected that she'd look for him tonight and throw a wrench into his carefully crafted plan. Kiyotaka felt a little foolish for disregarding the possibility of anyone looking for him. She'd no doubt found him using the navigation feature installed on their phones.

Seeing her on the other side of the room, Kiyotaka chose that moment to make his exit. He couldn't afford to be found here.

"Kei?! What the fuck are you guys doing, get away from her!" Sakura exclaimed, her moment of distraction allowing Kiyotaka to leave the room without being noticed.

As he quickly made his way to his room, he couldn't help but wonder what could Sakura possibly want from him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura had wanted to get Ayanokouji's input, so she'd naturally stopped by his dorm room, which she knew he shared with a few other of Class D boys. However, upon not finding him there or in the cafeteria, she'd been forced to resort to the navigation feature.

"What the heck is he doing in that part of the ship? I thought we weren't allowed to go there..." Sakura muttered.

She contemplated not talking to him about the exam after all, but she really wanted someone's input, so she swallowed her reservations and made her way to the lower levels of the ship anyway.