3.

Flau'jae Johnson
______

I sat in the studio while listening to my artist, KO. I'm still making music, but I mostly spend time working with my artists.

Everybody I signed to my label is now one of the biggest artist out. Everybody that I get ahold of just flourish effortlessly.

I got that magic touch, it don't get no better than me. Simple.

"Start that shit over" I said excitedly while jumping around, "We got another hit, we got another one"

I dapped KO up getting him riled up too. KO is so down to earth and extremely humble.

I be wanting him to pop his shit more.

He's a very hard working person, and his work ethic is crazy. It's never a day that he don't wanna work, he always ready.

The song restarted as everybody vibed to it.

"Drop this shit tonight" Rocc yelled over the music causing everybody to agree

"It ain't even twelve yet, we might as well" I said to KO before he nodded his head

Everybody was getting hyped to the song before I started recording. I posted it on my page for promotion to let everybody know.

"It's finna be eight thirty, I need to be heading out" I said while standing up and grabbing my cup

"You just got here two hours ago" Tristan said before I looked at him crazy

"I got kids nigga"

"They with the babysitter" Kilo said causing me to shrug not caring, "Sit down"

"They been with her since two o'clock, she got a life too. Just cause y'all kids at home don't mean nothing"

I'm out of town working with my artist, and I got the twins with me. When we travel, we have our babysitter travel too.

She don't spend every minute with them cause that's too much. Dealing with two kids who rarely run out of energy is a lot.

My twins will give you a run for my your money.

They ain't got no chill.

"Aight, go take care of my niece and nephew" Rocc said before I dapped him up

"I'm gone call y'all when I get in, so we can figure out this drop" I said while grabbing my wallet from the table

I left out heading to the truck and getting in. Besides me having to go be with my kids, I'm actually tired.

The older I get, the earlier my bed time.

I'm not young no more my body can't function how it did before. I be ready to call it quits at six o'clock, and if I could I would.

Ten or ten thirty be the latest I'll go to sleep. That's unless I'm working, so I don't be having a choice but to go to sleep late.

We pulled up in the parking lot before I got out the truck. I made my way through the lobby and to the elevator.

Once I found my way to my floor and down the hall, I could hear them being loud. I'm gonna get kicked out and somebody probably already complained.

"Why y'all so loud?" I yelled while coming in and closing the door behind me

They both came running around corner and I already knew they was ready to tell something.

"Naeluh won't let me play her tablet" Junior said before Naeluh slid by him to talk