It was better to NOT get blood on their hands.

Start from the beginning

A spy? Really? When his relationship with Seokjin was getting better he would do stuff like that?

Jimin couldn't understand the situation and parts of him just refused to as well because he was just tired.

Jimin had been hurt in many places, he couldn't feel himself at all. Everywhere ached and he wondered if Yoongi felt his pain too since the two were soulmates.

Jimin knew he shouldn't close his eyes, anything could happen if he does and what if he doesn't wake back up? It was scary but it could happen.

The timer showed 20 minutes...counting down.

That's all the time he had left and Jimin hoped for a miracle but alas he was too scared for one to happen.

The guards paid no mind to him as they guarded the door. Looking around the room was tiny, nothing besides Jimin's chair and iseul's body on a broken single mattress.

Jimin wondered if he would ever have understood Seokjin's feelings if all of this hadn't happened? He wondered if he would even know his parents were dead and everything around him was a lie?

All these questions and thoughts made Jimin's stomach turn. He hated it...the feeling of being sick but he couldn't do anything as he sat there tied rather tightly to a chair.

Slowly his eyes began to shut and he mumbled to himself...five mins that's it.

Then just like that he was out cold.

With the others well let's say they weren't having the best time. The basement was almost like a maze, everything looked the same.

Namjoon and a guard named Ken held their guns as they pushed down every door on the right side of the basement.

The other guards previously brought by Han had already guarded it ready to attack but every room Namjoon went into he came out disappointed because there was no Jimin or Seokjin in sight.

Jungkook and Lee had taken the left side of the basement again, the guarded doors were pushed open and nothing was found.

Yet every room was identical.

Disappointed he walked back to the middle meeting Namjoon and the two of them faced the centre.

That's were Yoongi was and if they've learnt anything then team work makes the dream work.

So Ken, Namjoon, Lee and Jungkook all ran to look for Yoongi and Han.

Not forgetting to check the doors as they did in case they missed anything.

They found the two in front of a large double door.

"This has to be it Yoongi because where both me and Kook looked there's no one there".

Jungkook nodded saying "Yes, there's only traces of someone being there. Like the room I went to at the very end...it had well. I'm sure both Jin and Jimin had stayed there. Jin for as long as he did before he married me and Jimin since he left our home. There's papers...letters I've collected there's days marked on the wall and Jimin Hyung's ring. The one you gave him hyung it was there covered in blood. I brought it".

He carefully placed the ring in Yoongi's shaking hand and indeed it was covered in blood.

Yoongi held it close and pocketed it before saying "They have to be behind this door and we need to be careful...nothing should happen to anyone. Is that clear?"

Everyone nodded as they waited for Yoongi's cue to go inside and save their loved ones.

Jimin POV:
I woke up to a start the room was still the same and looking up at the timer it had only been five minutes. The time being 10 minutes left since I slept at 15 minutes in.