Jin thought he didn't deserve good things.

Authors POV:
Jin held Jungkook rather tightly the air was cold, the night was long and Jungkook was getting worser by the second.

Jin kept trying to keep him awake and seeing his state he got really scared. "HYUNG PLEASE STAY AWAKE. IM SCARED PLEASE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU JUST KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN."

Jungkook had tried listening to SeokJin's words. Being held by the omega was comforting for him but it was so hard to keep them open. It left a strain on his eyes.

"I can't". He mumbled out and Jin sobbed louder saying "Please you can yell at me, you can shout you can do whatever but don't close your eyes".

Jungkook stared in shock at his words. His thoughts spiralled as his condition got worse.

He felt guilty for how he treated SeokJin he really did but he struggled he always struggled with these things.

He wanted to shout back saying "No I can't and I won't". But he struggled with the way his body was giving up on him.

Jungkook POV:
As I lay limb in Jin's arms and he kept telling me to stay awake I remembered the events of yesterday when Jin packed me my lunch.

~Flashback~
I had a very hectic day full of meetings and all sorts and I knew I wouldn't get time to eat and for some odd reason SeokJin always knew what I needed hence why he packed the bag of food.

So when I had ten minutes to spare my secretary came in and asked if he should order me something to eat.

I replied with a subtle "No, you go and eat I'm okay".  But he was hired by my Apa and he was told he had to take care of me alongside his job so he protested saying "Sir you should eat please you have a long day".

I smiled towards him which he was shocked by since I was always so cold hearted and expressionless and I said "Lee I am going to eat but I'm going to have food from home".

He muttered out a tiny "oh" and said "shall I warm it up for you?" I shook my head and with a slip of my tongue I said "My husband packed it in those lunch boxes where the food stays warm".

Don't get me wrong Lee was at my wedding and he knew of my husband but I didn't want to refer to him as that.

Lee smiled and said "I'm so happy sir you are married and your husband takes care of you. Because of him you're eating".

Then he bowed and left me to my thoughts. I looked at the food he had packed me and opened it feeling very surprised.

There was lots of meat, rice, chicken, vegetables and the second part had fruits and savoury snacks alongside some dessert.

On top of the box was a little note that said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Hyung,

I don't know if you're eating this or if you will even see this note but if you do then I hope you enjoy your meal. If you don't want to eat it then it's fine please give it to someone in need. Don't waste the food.

I tried to pack as much protein in there as possible alongside with some other goodies to keep you going. Good luck today.

SeokJin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The little note made me smile and I thought to myself how many different personalities did Jin have? He was very different to how Eomma described him.

I ended up folding the note up and placing it in to my top drawer and then dug in to my food.

I only just realised how hungry I was when I began eating it.