I can't take it, my omega can't take it.

Yoongi POV:
I held Jimin tightly as he cried into my neck, he was scared of thunder. Why exactly I didn't know but I didn't judge him and instead held him close whispering sweet nothings to help ease his worries.

Once he was calm and able to breathe again I softly asked him if he wanted to talk about it. He nodded against my neck and I felt butterflies into the pit of my stomach because seriously Jimin's touch was doing things to me.

My inner alpha felt at peace after countless days of distress and I wondered if Jimin was the cause of it.

Shaking it away I paid attention to Jimin who still held me tightly not really facing me. "It's always a blur when the memory passes by. The only thing I remember is tires screeching, heavy rain, thunder, lightning and cries. I can't understand why I get those visions and I hear the sounds but it's only triggered during storms."

I looked confused but l couldn't really clarify anything since Jimin himself was rather lost.

Instead I held him tightly and said "Park jimin the things I do for you". Jimin looked right at me this time and there was this emotion in his eyes that I couldn't quite understand.

He smiled though and lightly hit my chest saying "For someone who claims to be my enemy you sure do care a lot for me".

I laughed and said "seriously Park you put me in these predicaments I have no choice".

Jimin didn't reply and instead held me tighter maybe around five minutes later he said "deal with it Jeon you wanted this".

And I couldn't really argue because yes I did want this.

we both laid like that as I tried to understand what was actually going on with Jimin but I couldn't really pin point anything so instead I held my omega tightly and we both fell asleep basking in each others scents.

Jin POV:
Jungkook hyung had gone to bed well to be fair he asked me to come too but I told him I would stay out a little longer. He protested but I was adamant so he let go and went to bed.

Once I knew he was asleep I let out a deep breath. I was worried, I knew he had ways to find out about my past but I couldn't possibly allow him to know. The way I grew up was distressing and if he finds out he's gonna feel obliged to be with me and I don't want him to be with me out of pity.

I had to find a way for Hyung to hate me or even just stay away. I loved his touch, my omega craved it and I knew that I was being selfish allowing and craving the touch but I hadn't felt any type of physical touch in years and I was yearning for it.

Taking deep breaths I calmed myself down, I didn't want to cry I had to be strong. But when the weather began to drastically change I got worried.

Thunder, lighting and lots of rain that same atmosphere that I could remember but never pin point why it was so traumatising to me.

I began to get the headache again, the one where I could hear a loud siren type of sound in my ears.

The vision became blurry with my tears and with my pain. I struggled so much to say something maybe make some noise to get Hyung's attention but I couldn't instead I laughed at my misery unable to hold myself up anymore as I fell to the floor of the cold balcony.

The last thing I remember seeing was a vision of footsteps approaching my already tired and beaten up figure with a belt in their hand.

I remember the feeling of dread everytime Apa decided to punish me. I let out a painful sob, finally I could say something before I passed out completely.

Authors POV:
Jin lay on the cold marble floor of the balcony as the weather progressively got worse. Of course the balcony had no cover so the rain fell on his thin body.