It scared him because Jungkook was only temporary.

Authors POV:
The morning came and brought about new possibilities....actually it had been a week since the dreadful dinner.

No one had spoken about Jimin leaving at all and the omega was thankful. It took his omega a whole three days just to understand he wasn't going anywhere and it took forever to help him realise that eventually they will.

Maybe Jimin is still convincing him.

Namjoon and Hoseok spoke to Yoongi and Jimin about getting him checked up properly. Only because Namjoon sensed something was up with Jimin internally.

Jimin was scared at first because he didn't want anyone to know of the situation with his omega and how it's attached to Yoongi.

But Dr Ha had reassured him that they would not be able to find that out with the simple body examination they would do.

Jimin was thankful and agreed to get whatever it was done. Jimin knew something was wrong with him too but he just couldn't get to the bottom of it.

He also wanted to find out as much information about his parents to make sure they were inside prison properly.

The house was peaceful today and actually it would be the day Yeonjun comes back from his overseas trip.

What no one was expecting was that he would bring Mira with him.

Mira was a sensitive topic for the household so when the guys were sat in the living space with the alphas discussing work and the omegas playing with Taehyung they were not expecting both Yeonjun and Mira to walk through the door.

Mira didn't say a word and Seokjin who had Taehyung in his lap immediately upon seeing Mira, put Tae in Jimin's lap and immediately stood up casting his eyes down to the ground waiting for a scolding.

The small smile that played on his lips everyday continued to get bigger until today where it seemed non existent.

Mira noticing the sight internally cried at how she technically ruined Jin.

But alas her face showed no emotion yet.

Jungkook was up immediately by Jin's side holding his waist and throwing a serious look at Mira's direction.

Almost saying that whatever she does isn't going to work anymore.

Yeonjun sighed as he said "I'm sorry my children that I had to bring your Eomma back before she willingly came herself. It took a lot of convincing but you have to know that the same way you guys can't live without each other neither can we. She's my mate and it's difficult being away from her. This whole house reminds me of her why else do you think I left for London?"

The guys knew they couldn't argue with that. Namjoon and Hoseok looked towards each other and mind linked saying "Seokie I'd hate for you to leave, you know how I get when you just visit your parents". Hoseok smiled to himself before replying "Same Joonie although I act like I don't miss you when I'm at Eomma's but I do I really fucking do".

A/N: mated couples can mind link!!!

Jin looked towards Jungkook and he knew that it would be difficult to stay away from him too because well Jungkook had become a safety net for Jin. And unlike Jimin whose omega easily attached to Yoongi it was only Jin that attached to Jungkook because the omega had been frightened into hardly coming out but no one knew that yet.

Jungkook looked back at Jin before internally groaning because he knew he had grown attached to Jin too and maybe he couldn't let Jin go away from him.

Maybe Jungkook didn't want Jin at first but now? Yeah everything was different now.