Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 6

"TOMORROW PAY THE AMOUNT JIMIN."

Taehyung said and immediately started walking to his room.

Jimin were starring at him. After a few seconds he lost in his thoughts while deeply thinking something.
Y/n didn't hear nothing what taehyung said she is continuously crying in his lap. Jimin were holding her shoulder in his one hand and another one is in her head.

And then after a few moments he automatically snapped out from his thoughts and looked down to see her.

"H-hey Y/n baby just get up, look at your oppa   Y/n-ahh." He said and make her get up and hold her both cheeks softly.
Her hair is messy her face is fully covered with her tears.

"Hey didn't you hear that what Taehyung said? Huh? He agreed okay you can go to that trip happily my dear."

"R-really, w-when d-did h-he-

"Just now only dear he came and told to me to pay the amount for your trip now happy ah? So don't cry now okay." He said and wiped her tears with his both thumbs.

"Now smile please for your chimchim?"

After listening this from him she automatically smiled widely.

"Okay go refresh and eat something you must be hungry na." He said and she hmmed and slowly left to refresh her.

Time skip to night-

Now it's 11:30. Taehyung is in his room only he is just scrolling in his phone while laying in the bed. After a few seconds Y/n came to her room and saw him. She was about to say something to him but she didn't do. She silenty went to restroom and took a hot shower and came back after 20 mins. She came and laid on the bed. Taehyung took his phone and put the charger in that and came back to his place and laid down in the bed while starring the ceiling.

"A-ahmm T-Taehyungahh T-thank you soo much." Y/n said and hold his hand.
But Taehyung jerked her hand and turned back to that side now his back only is visible to her.

"Just adjust a little bit for me Taehyungahh it's only a week it will run fast-

"I want to Sleep." He said with his cold voice.

She sadly leaved a sigh.

"Sorry for the disturbance Mr.Kim, Gud night and once again T-thank you." She rudely said and laid down.

He closed his eyes. And after a few minutes they both drifts into thier dreamland.

Time skip to morning -

In Jiyeon's place-

"Sir, this time also successfully our plan worked." One person said to Jiyeon while lowering his head.

"Waohh Really? Thank you for telling this good news at this morning Drake." Jiyeon said and laughed.

"I guess it's about my dear son Kim Taehyung right?" He said sarcastically.

"Yes sir it's about him only actually his another secret project we just break that everything and yesterday in his office he was screaming and-