Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 3

"STOP THERE Y/N!!!!!!."

Taehyung shouted at her.

Y/n flinched hard and closed her both eyes tightly making her hands into fist being scared of him.

"Do you know what's the time now?" He asked with his stern voice.

Yn didn't say anything, she is standing in the same position.

"Turn around and see me I'm talking to you only."

She did what he said but lowered her head don't have the courage to look at him.

He came closer to her.

"I asked you something, WHAT. IS. THE. TIME. NOW.?" Taehyung asked her while gritting his teeth. After a few seconds...

"U-mm.. i-t's 7:15." Yn said while shivering.

"I asked the correct time Y/n." He said and came more closer to her.
Yn felt his hot breath.

She immediately took her phone and saw the time and...

"I-it's 7-7:18."

"Hmm.. what's the time that I gave to you huh?"

She didn't say anything.

"Y/n don't test my patience I'm talking to you only say something." He said while clenching his fist.

Still yn don't have the courage to talk to him she got more scared of him still she lowered her head only.

"I'M F*CKING TALKING TO YOU ONLY!!! LOOK AT ME Y/N." He roared and grab her both cheeks harshly with his one hand.

She winced in pain. Tears started forming in her eyes.

"I asked you something." He said while raising his one eyebrow.

"You said i have to be at home before 6 Taehyung ahh- leave ple-ase."

"Han!!! Then?"

"I'm so-sorry Tae-

"Keep that f*cking sorry with you okay."
Taehyung said and leave her cheeks harshly.

"Can you please tell me my dear wifey, who's this?" He asked while smirking showing his phone to her.

Yn look at his phone and widened her eyes because in that there is a pic of Yn and that Nancy's boyfriend who he was putting a drama like to help her in that restaurant.

Actually that pic was looks like they both are soo close because he came closer to touch her face by giving some reason but Yn refused that, so some of Taehyung enemies there in that restaurant too they took this pic and wantedly send to him, when Taehyung saw this he got more anger on Yn so that's why now he is shouting like this.

Yn looked at him while being so shocked, her eyes were glistening.
Taehyung look at her with a playful face.

"Tell me, dear." He asked while playfully, but his eyes were showing none other than anger.