Chapter-24

....𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚❤️
_________________________________________

The surroundings were after a week. Everything was going very pleasant. The family had already made their guest list for the wedding and food decisions were on the youngsters of the house.

Vaibhav's and Anchal's life was also going forward with always a new beginning. Vaibhav would tease her and  Anchal would be embarrassed as hell. Their wounds were healing.

"𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐤". Paarika looked beside Anchal and she finally noticed an empty seat beside her.

"𝐖𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞.....𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢". Anchal replied and waited for the others to start.

Once again everyone get busy with their talks and Anchal was still waiting for her husband.

"𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢?". Sumit asked taking a bite of his food.

"𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐣𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐨-"

"𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚 𝐚𝐚𝐩.....𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐳𝐚𝐚𝐫 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢". Aditya said confidentiality and Anchal secretly face palmed herself. Not again wanna get embarrass.

Anchal wanted to divert their attention from this topic and successfully it happened. Samarth's silent laugh get some of them's attention.

"𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢....𝐩𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐚 𝐥𝐨 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚". Paarika said making a disgusting face, not caring about her surrounding. Thankfully Meera was in satsang.

Everyone laughed seeing him her caught. Anchal realised the and excused herself from there.
.
'kya ho gaya inhe....dobara so gaye kya!! Nai nai.... soyenge to nahi.....gym me to nahi chale gaye phir se!!!!!! Arghhh'.

Anchal's talks with herself came to end when she entered inside their room.

She found Vaibhav sitting on the edge of the bed manspreading. His one hand was massaging his forehead. He was looking serious.

Anchal slowly took her steps inside and closed the door.

"𝐀𝐚𝐩....𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐢". She asked in her low voice, trying to look at his face clearly.

Vaibhav looked upwards to see her and after that he stood up from his place.

He grabbed his coat from the bed and went forward to the exit door.

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡". He replied her coldly, without looking at her and went outside.

Anchal felt sad thinking why should she expect something from this marriage.

𝐴 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡.

Keeping her thoughts aside she went outside too behind him.

She went downstairs and found him directly going outside of the house.

She followed him to outside. "𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐞...". She called him and he stopped before opening his car's door.

"𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐲𝐞". She said in a worried tone which she tried very best not to show.

"𝐌𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢". His reply was blunt with no emotions.