Chapter-22

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒏
........𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆"
_________________________________________

It's been two weeks since Vaibhav left.

The first week for Anchal and Vaibhav went very well.

Vaibhav would call her multiple times in a day asking

"What are you doing"

"Where have you been"

"Are you fine"

"Are you missing me"

"Did you eat!?"

"Do you need something "

and all.

But the other week became tense for both of them.

Vaibhav didn't call or text her for a week.

In this week, Anchal tried to call and text him many times but the call line always says not reachable and her messages are still unread.

For calm to her heart, she confirmed Samarth about him. He told her that Vaibhav must be busy that's why he wasn't able to call her.

Somehow she agreed but she was all off.

"𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐛 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞.....𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐞". Samarth whispered to Anchal. They all were in the dining room for breakfast.

"𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢!?". Anchal whispered back taking a spoonful of ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎.

"𝐓𝐨 𝐤𝐚𝐛! 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐢 𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐢 𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚". He whispered loudly with a miserable face.

Anchal took a deep breath and kept her spoon aside.

"𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢". She spoke hesitantly gaining everyone's attention.

"𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢!!...𝐤𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐰𝐨". Geeta asked excitedly.

"𝐘𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐫.....𝐤𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐤𝐢". Meera asked with a small smile on her face.

"𝐖𝐨- 𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐭𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢....𝐛𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐰𝐨...𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐤𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐏𝐀𝐑 𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐚".

Anchal recalled her revised dialogue and spillied it fluently.

Samarth wanted to hug her sister in law but right now he want to praise her girl.

After that Anchal didn't spoke anything about her but when Samarth started talking about Dharna, he never stopped.

Meera noticed it very carefully. She made a mental note to go through this issue.