Chapter-10

𝑨𝒊𝒔𝒊 𝒖𝒍𝒋𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒓 𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒓 𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊..♥︎
_________________________________________

Eyes puffed, cheeks and nose were red without any emotions on her face, she was sitting in bridal lehenga.

The only question she had to ask her destiny was 'why? Why me!!'

Her life story was all that she was an unwanted child and got raised by partiality.

She always had to back off to her favourite things. Nowadays who asks the middle child!?.

Her life was just the same. Her parents used to say such things that they should never have had to say to anyone.

Hearing these all, she started hiding from the real world. In this world, the people around her, even her parents made her insecure.

She never wanted to fall in love. But once again fate was not with her. She fell in love unexpectedly and with an unexpected person.

They never talked. She thought it was from one side only. There was no way she would confess to him. Humiliation was her phobia.

So she kept everything inside her without anyone knowing. But today, she was just thinking that her love is that weak that she's giving herself to another person.

She loved him from the bottom of her heart and always will.

"𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥" Jessica called. But she was lost somewhere.

Again she called shaking her. Anchal came out of thinking.

"𝐓-𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐦𝐮𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐚" Jessica said in a sad tone.

Anchal looked at herself in the mirror. She again put a fake smile on her face and said "𝐮𝐝𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐣𝐚𝐚𝐧...𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐣 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐤𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐣𝐚"

At least Jessica understands this much that she's pretending to be fine. So she came forward and hugged her.

"𝐊𝐲𝐨 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐮 𝐲𝐞...𝐞𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐨 𝐥𝐞...𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭"

Anchal hugged her more tightly. Jessica did the same too.

𝑨𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒍'𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆(𝑾𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏)

𝑨𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒍'𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆
(𝑾𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏)
.

Everyone was present there where the wedding was going.

Family's faces was all gloomy and sad.

Vaibhav was sitting in the pavilion too. His mind was not working that time.