Chapter-12

पुरानी होकर भी, खास होती जा रही है
  मोहब्बत बेशर्म है जनाब, बेहिसाब होती जा रही है
_________________________________________

Anchal woke up from her sleep. She was feeling thirsty. She stood up from her place and went towards the table to pick up the water jar.

While pouring the water in the glass, she observed the whole room. Once she was done, she put back the jar.

"𝐘𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐲𝐚...12 𝐛𝐚𝐣 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐤 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞.....𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞...". Anchal sighed while looking at the wall clock.

She was drinking water but at the sound of door knob clicking sound, she looked back.

She witnessed her tired husband coming inside and straight forwardly going towards the bed.

Vaibhav was looking all messed up. His hair was messy. First two buttons of his white shirt was open, his chest was clearly visible. While his coat was hanging on his right shoulder.

(𝑲𝒂𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒆

(𝑲𝒂𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒆....𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒂𝒂𝒃 𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒐 𝒌𝒊 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒊 𝒂𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒐....)

Vaibhav was sitting on the bed massaging his temples. Anchal thought to give him water.

She filled the glass and went near him, ignoring his chest. "𝐀𝐚𝐩.....𝐩-𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞...". She forwarded her hand. Even she doesn't know why she stuttered.

Vaibhav took the glass harshly and drank the water in one go.

'aram se' Anchal just mumbled and took the glass back. She put back the glass on table and turned back to him but he was already gone.

She looked at his disappearing figure who was going towards the bathroom.

She sighed and sat on the couch thinking how to talk to him.

'aaj sadu ka mood sada hua kyo hai.....kya pata har rooz aise he rehte ho'. She took a deep breath and started thinking deep.

Just like this 10-15 minutes passed. Anchal was busy arranging her clothes in the cupboard. Vaibhav came out from the washroom and forwarded himself towards the bed.

Anchal noticed him and went towards him slowly. Vaibhav was arranging his bed, Anchal slowly came close to him and said "𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢..".