Chapter-18

-"𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒊 𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒈𝒂, 𝒋𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆"-
_________________________________________
Again the next morning became awkward and heated for Anchal. She didn't even look at her husband for a second. If she wanted anything from a genie then it would be taking her shyness and embarrassment away.

Without any work she was just running from her husband. She didn't even adjusted his tie today.

"𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐲𝐞-". Anchal was about to say something to Paarika but she took the glass of water and stepped out from the kitchen as she was busy in her phone.

Anchal looked at her confusedly but shrugged it off. After few arrangements, she went towards the dining table for breakfast.
.
"𝐀𝐡𝐚 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢......𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐞". Paarika said in slight of mischief.

Anchal stopped eating and looked at her confusedly. She noticed today everyone was busy in their mobile.

"𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞". Aditya said looking up from his phone. Vaibhav was not at all bothered by this. He was eating his meal like he don't have any tension now.

"𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐡 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐨". Naina tried to look at Paarika's phone. "𝐇𝐚 𝐡𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲.....𝐲𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐨". She excitedly showed her mother and watching it Naina's eyes widened with spark. She snatched the phone from Paarika's hand showed it to Geeta. Her face lighten up seeing this.

Anchal was still figuring out what is happening. Why everyone is so happy after just looking something in the phone. She wanted to know what that something was.

"𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚....𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐚𝐢....𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡 𝐥𝐨". Samarth said to Anchal eagerly waiting for her reaction.

She placed her spoon on the table and picked up her phone. She unlocked her phone then a sudden realisation hitted her.

"𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐚 𝐚𝐩𝐩.....𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐨𝐢 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢". She said calmly looking at all of them.

"𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐨....𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐲𝐞 𝐥𝐨...𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐨". Paarika stoop up and handed Anchal her phone. She finally moved her gaze towards the phone. She looked the pictures and videos. Her eyes widened in shock. She stood up from her place. Her heart started beating faster. She was getting hot by every second.

"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐡 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢.....#𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐩𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢". Paarika again teased. Anchal was all red by now. She sat back with her head low. She bited her lower lip in nervousness and embarrassment.

She was not able to proceed this all. She looked beside her from side eye. Founding her husband not affected even a percent made her sigh in anxiety.

"𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐧𝐚.....𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐤 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢 𝐩𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐫 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨". Amit said in over exciting. Meera agreed with him too.

Anchal coughed really very bad after hearing this. Paarika passed her the glass and she drank it in one go.

"𝐌-𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐚..". Anchal said and went upstairs after washing her hands.