Lovable

Soap paced back-and-forth in the rec room while Ghost sat on the sofa with one leg over the other.

"Johnny, sit down. You're worrying to much," he said.

"I cannae calm doon. I'm worried aboot Gaz. Is he alright? I'm sure Rudy an' Alejandro are takin' good care of him, but still. My heid's mince jist thinkin' aboot it."

"Then stop thinking about it and sit with me. I'm lonely." Simon wasn't lonely. Being with his love made him feel the opposite. He hated seeing a frown on his partner's face.

"Ugh, fine. If it'll make ya happy."

"It will."

"Fuck off." Johnny sighed as he plopped down beside his superior. He folded his arms over his chest and pouted.

"None of that, luv. A bird will land on your lip if you stay like that for long," the Brit said.

"Haud yer wheesht with all that druid shite."

"Oh, hush," Ghost tutted as he ran a hand through the other man's mohawk. "You gonna cut it, or let it grow?"

"I dinnae ken, Si," Soap sighed sadly.

"You're really worried about Gaz, huh?"

"Aye. What Price did is unforgivable. He even says that he was gonna make him, Nik, and Gaz a polycule. Tha's no' how ye do tha'! Ye dinnae fuck another man withoot the other knowin'! It's pure fuckin'--"

"Johnny."

"What?!"

"Breathe, yeah?"

"... Aye..." And with that, the conversation was over... But it wasn't. "I wanna see him."

"I know you do. That's why I sent a text to Rodolfo." That comment made Soap turn his neck so fast, he almost pulled a muscle.

"Ye didnae..."

"I did."

"But I thought Rodolfo was afraid of ye."

"He is, but not as much now."

~~

Rudy and Ale were sitting in Gaz's room, sitting on his bed. Mila was in the attached bathroom.

"You alright in there?" Alejandro asked her.

"Yeah, I'm just gathering courage," she responded.

"Take your time, hermana. Don't rush yourself," Rudy said. He texted Ghost as he waited.

💀: "Johnny misses Gaz. Can we visit"

🦌: "Alejandro's fine with it. We'll meet in Las Almas."

💀: "I dont think Johnny wants 2 go there after wut happened"

🦌: "That's true. When do you go on leave next?"

💀: "The eighth"

🦌: "We could meet wherever you're going."

💀: "Johnny wants me 2 meet some of his family in Glasgow. If you can make it, we can"

🦌: "Sounds like a plan."

After he finished texting, Gaz walked out of the bathroom in a plain plum dress with tank-top sleeves. Rudy gasped at the sight.

"Te ves absolutamente hermosa," he spoke with awe and admiration. "You look fabulous."

"Agreed," Ale said with a nod. Mila just covered her face.

"I look weird..."

"Nonsense. You look gorgeous," the Colonel stated. Rudy agreed with a nod. "You'd knock the pants off anyone that looks your way." He grinned. That earned him a shove from his partner.

"Callarse la boca," Rodolfo scolded him.

"What? It's a compliment." Gaz smiled at the two bickering.