"I guess you're mine now!" I said when he chucked, "you got it wrong!"

"I gave myself to you already when you first laid these pretty eyes on me."

He said while my cheeks turned all crimson.

Suddenly I heard the knock on the door. "Next time we're gonna make out somewhere really private." He blurted out instantly as I stood up from the bed.

"Ahem, So Mr Ryan you can discharge" I said trying to control myself from blushing.....

P R E S E N T
It's been a week since we are dating and Every time I think about that inedible moment with Ryan, everything around me just feels special and my heart jumps in joyness.

"Kathy"!!Hearing my name being called out I snapped out of my thoughts. "What is it?" "You."

"What's wrong with you?" "I have been calling your name for a minute." "Sorry, now tell me what were you saying?" "It's almost time to leave?" She said as my hands immediately slipped down under my coat pocket.

To see my phone. To see 27+ texts and missed calls. My phone was silent. Shoot! I said while immediately placing a call to Ryan.

"Whom are you calling?" "Wait a sec Megan."

I said while waiting for Ryan to pick up the call. I tried once and twice......

"I guess he is busy." I said while keeping my phone back inside my coat pocket. "So, Mr Carter is busy with his work?" Megan said as I nodded. "Could be."

"Anyways, where are we going for dinner?" I said when Megan raised her eyebrows. "Dinner? She said bewilderedly.

"Yeah aren't we supposed to eat?"

"You really"- she said while pausing in between. "What were you saying?" "Complete it!!" "Am I forgetting something?" I said, trying to defend myself. She didn't utter anything which led me to deep thinking in my subconscious mind.

"Okay I really can't remember"-

"DINNER AT MY HOUSE?" "Remember-

"we both are going to cook and Dr Elena is also invited."She blurted out as I smiled. "Yesss obviously I remember." I lied knowing well if I spill the truth what could occur.

"Okay then, where is the shopping list?" "The grocery I asked you to get." "Did you buy them before coming to work?" She said as a nervous laugh escaped my mouth as I shook my head as NO.

"God I'm going to kill you."

She said while standing up from the chair and was about to approach me. When we heard a knock on the door.

It was Dr. Elena, "shall we leave?" "I'm really hungry today, what are we cooking tonight?"

She said as I looked at Megan and inaudibly uttered

"We are doomed!"

After an hour,

"Thank you so much, you really did save us." I said while cutting the call. "Who was it?" Megan said standing behind me I turned around and looked at her.

She was still infuriated by what I did earlier. "Your husband. I was talking to him." "And look as I asked him, he helped deliver the food before we arrived at your place." I said hoping her anger would melt down.

"Come on, Megan, don't be still pissed!" I said while keeping my hand on her. But instead she shrugged it off. "And then you made that bitch tagged along with us." "You know I don't like her" She said while glaring at Elizabeth.