I Fucking Love You

Start from the beginning

"Are you angry at me?" I ventured, my voice tinged with apprehension. He didn't turn to face me, his hand clenched into a tight fist, a clear sign of his frustration and anger.

"I'm sorry," I murmured, wrapping my arms around him from behind, seeking solace in his presence. My absence for two months was undoubtedly a cause for his ire. If the situation were reversed, I knew I would have been driven to the brink of madness.

"I'm sorry, babe. I promise you I will never do it again," I vowed earnestly, hoping to assuage his distress. Still, he remained silent, his emotions simmering beneath the surface.

Urging him to face me, I shifted to stand in front of him, but what met my gaze pierced through me like a knife—tears streaked down his cheeks, a heartbreaking sight that stopped my heart in its tracks.

"Leo..." I faltered, at a loss for words, my heart aching at the sight of his pain. Placing the flowers on the bed, I gently cupped his face in my palms, drawing his gaze to mine.

"Look at me," I implored, my voice laced with desperation.

Though he initially kept his gaze averted,
Finally, he raised his eyes to meet mine, tear-streaked and filled with sorrow.

"I'm sorry, please don't cry. It's hurting me," I whispered, wiping away his tears with my thumb. My gaze shifted to his lips, then back to his eyes, a silent plea for understanding. Leaning in, I pressed my lips gently against his, seeking solace in the warmth of his embrace. He didn't resist; instead, he parted his lips, allowing me to deepen the kiss. At that moment, it felt as though every nerve in my body had come alive, the rush of emotion coursing through me like a tidal wave.

Leo's hands found their way to my waist, pulling me closer as if to erase any remaining distance between us.

His touch ignited a fire within me, burning away the doubts and insecurities that had plagued my mind during our time apart.

Lost in the moment, I surrendered myself completely to the embrace, relishing the warmth of his touch and the taste of his lips. It was as if we were two halves of a whole, destined to be together despite the obstacles that threatened to tear us apart.

Eventually, we pulled away, breathless and exhilarated, our eyes locked.

"I know I owe you an explanation," I murmured against his lips before guiding him to the bed. As we sat down, I kicked off my shoes and shed my jacket.
His gaze flickered to the half-cast on my arm, and panic flashed in his eyes as he reached out to touch it.

"What happened to your arm?" he inquired, his voice laced with worry. Sensing his panic, I reached for him, needing the comfort of his touch.

"I was dying to hear this voice,"
I confessed, my breath uneven as I cupped the nape of his neck and crashed my lips against his once again, this time with a fierce intensity that left no room for doubt.

His hands grasped my shoulders, and we lost ourselves in the fervor of our kisses, our bodies pressed close as we sought solace in each other's embrace.
When we finally broke apart, our chests heaving for breath, I rested my forehead against his, our eyes locked in a silent exchange of emotions.

"That day after I left, I tried calling you countless times, but you didn't answer," I began, my voice slightly hoarse from our earlier fervent kisses.

"I was worried sick, so I decided to return, but on the way, I got into an accident"

Taking a deep breath, I continued, "I woke up after a month to find myself in temporary paralysis, but thankfully, I recovered quickly. I was just discharged this morning," I concluded, relief flooding through me as I finally shared the truth with him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Leo's voice was tinged with hurt and confusion. I gently brushed my thumb across his cheek, exhaling a deep sigh.

"I didn't want you to worry," I confessed softly.

He suddenly laughed and pushed me away, leaving me bewildered. "Just admit it, you were scared your family would find out about us, so you decided to stay away," he accused, his eyes turning cold.

I was stunned by his accusation. "No, you've misunderstood me. I just didn't want you to see me in that state, please," I pleaded, reaching out to grab his hands. But he pushed me away and stood up.
"You don't need to worry about me that much. We're not in a relationship, and I'm not angry with you. I know my place," he stated, his words piercing through me.
Before he could say anything more to test my patience, I grabbed his waist and threw him onto the bed. He landed on his back, and without wasting a moment, I climbed on top of him, pressing my lips against his passionately.

"I had Ethan, Aidan, and my family by my side. But every moment, Leo, I missed you. Your voice, your touch... everything. More than I can put into words. And now you want to test my patience?" I said, my voice filled with both longing and frustration.

He tried to struggle, but I grabbed both of his hands and pinned them above his head, kissing him roughly. He squirmed beneath me, still attempting to break free, but I refused to let him move.

"I love you, Leo. I fucking love you," I whispered against his lips, the words pouring out of me without hesitation. His body froze beneath mine, his reaction unclear.

Feeling his body tense beneath me, I lifted my head to search his eyes for any sign of reciprocation. Leo's gaze met mine, and for a moment, I saw a whirlwind of emotions flicker across his face—confusion, vulnerability, and something else, something deeper.