Chapter 32

Knowing that Kristen will knock on my office door so that we can eat together.

{Wilbur Pov}

    After Dream and I left my dad's office we headed to my mom's room. As I was about to knock on the door my mother let a small "come in, Wilbur". 

    Which made me a little confused until I remembered that mom was the goddess of death. So I just opened the door. 

    "Oh hi to you too, Dream. So is the meeting over." Kristen says.

    "Yea it is, Mom" I say as Dream quickly stepped in to take over the conversation. 

     "But before you go, Kristen. We got to tell you about Phil's plan first. Since Phil says we should let you know."

"Alright then Dream, tell me about my husband's plan." Kristen said with a serious face. 

     "Well Phil wants Wilbur and me to follow Tommy and Jared home. Since he said that there is a chance that we will need proof of something that we suspect." Dream said.

     "Alright but what are those things that you guys suspect?" Kristen said as she looked at her new children.

     Dream looked at me as if looking for some advice since we both know my mom.

    "Well mom, we think that they were probably abu-" I say but was interrupted by my mom.

      "Nope, don't think about finishing that sentence! *sighs* Sorry Wilbur but why did these children have to go through all that. I just don't understand." Kristen said with a small smile.

    "I know what you are feeling, Kristen. But don't worry Wilbur and I will figure this out," Dream said.

   "I know that you guys will, so good luck Wilbur and Dream. Oh and be safe guys," Kristen said. 

   "We will mom and before I forget mom. Dad is waiting for you to knock on his door so you guys can eat." I say with a neutral look.

    "Alright then I'll get going then" Kristen said as she got up from the bed and walked out the room. As she walked out the room Dream and I looked at each other.

     With a silent agreement we turned into our hybrid form and turned invisible and now we just wait for those two to wake up.

[After 20 minutes go by] {Jared Pov}

      As soon as I woke up the scent of vanilla hit me which made me confused until I remembered what happened earlier that afternoon.

    I quickly opened my eyes and began to look around. Since I know for a fact that Tommy was with me before in the living room.

     I calmed down for a bit when I saw him.

        'Alright I should figure out a game plan so Tommy and I can escape." I thought as I looked around the room and saw a window.

     'Well that will do' I thought as I walked towards it and opened the window to see how high it was.

     'Hmm... Tommy and I can make it to the ground with our wings' I thought as I hid my squirrel side and went to wake up Tommy.

      "Tommy get up we got to go before we get caught again," I whispered to Tommy.

       "Hmm..... Jared?" Tommy says also in a low voice. I could see Tommy mind starting to work as he remembered everything that had happened to him.

     "Fuck...." Tommy said in a whisper.

   "I know how you feel Tommy but right now we got to go." I say in a whisper to him.

    "Yeah, you're right let's go Jared." Tommy said as he also hid his raccoon side and got up the bed.

      "Alright, Tommy let's just jump out of that window and we both run as fast as we can to the nearest bus stop we find." I said to him in a whisper. 

    "Okay Jared let's get out of here." Tommy said.

    Tommy quickly jumped out the window as I also followed his lead. When we reached the closest bus stop we stopped running. 

     "Alright we made it" I say as I looked at Tommy who was out of breath from their run.

    "Fuck that was tiring we should take a rest." Tommy said as he sat on the ground.

   "Yea I guess we can," I said as I sat down next to him.

    "Toms, what are we going to say to them? After all, I feel like if we told them the truth they wouldn't believe us." I said as I looked to the ground.

     "Fuck Jared I'm so fucking screwed their go to be so mad at me. After all, I was supposed to be home when school was over." Tommy said looking frustrated and upset.

   I quickly looked at my phone and also noticed that I had a whole bunch of messages and missed calls from my parents.

      "Well Tommy you won't be the only one. Since they also called me and messaged me." I said as I looked at Tommy.

     "Great, let's get this over with then," Tommy said with sarcasm in his voice.

      I just began to laugh at that as Tommy and I got up. "Jared don't laugh at our fucking misery," Tommy said.

     "Sorry it's just that this reminds me of when we were kids. You know, always getting in trouble together." I say as we begin to walk.

     "Yea I guess you are right." Tommy said with a small sad smile.

    "Jared," Tommy said.

      "Yeah Toms what's up." I said.

      "I feel like we- *sighs* ... Call me crazy but why did I feel safe when we were at Phil's house?" Tommy said as I froze in my place. 

         "I-I.... *sighs* I know what you mean after all I also had that sense. But I don't know what to do, Toms. I just want to tell them the truth but my brain is thinking more logically." I said.

       "Then we-we should just tell them. Wait, what am I even thinking," Tommy said.

      "No, I think you're right Toms. I know that we just can't keep living like this." I said as I looked at Tommy.

       "But let's think about a plan. Tomorrow let's meet at the library you work at so they don't realize what we are planning. Meet me there at 7 in the morning since they don't wake up that early." I said to Tommy.

       "Alright then Jared see you there." Tommy said as we both walked to our houses. 

Sorry for the wait. I didn't really know if I should put this up. I noticed what was going on and I was stuck since I couldn't face it. After all I also went through abuse mentally and physically. But I just hope no one else should feels it. Either way I will continue to write stories with Sbi and the dream smp fandom. If you guys want me too.