Chapter 19

{The Next Morning Which is at 4 in the morning}

        As Tommy was waking up he felt his back hurt. He quickly got up and walked to the bathroom. As soon as he looked in the mirror he noticed that his raccoon ears and tail were out.

       'What the fuck? I don't remember turning into this form. I have to turn back to my original form.' Tommy closed his eyes and thought of hiding his ears and tail.

      But as he opened his eyes and saw that he was still in his form he mentally cursed himself out.

     'Why don't you fucking dissappear huh bitch.' Tommy thought was cut off as he felt more pain in his back.

      As the pain began to rise a bit more he remembered that his foster family had put in another liquid in his system. He tried to remember what it was but he couldn't focus on what it was.

        Since his vision began to blur and black dots cover his vision until he fell unconscious.

{After some hours}

     As Tommy woke up he felt as if something was on his back. Which was weird to him so he reached to touch his back and felt something fluffy.

    Suddenly Tommy remembered what happened earlier in the morning. He quickly opened up eyes and stood up quickly. Which was a bad idea since he fell back down but this time on knees.

     He then remembered that he had lost a lot of blood so standing right now would be dumb.

    But he was damned stubborn to lay down again. So he stood up and looked in the mirror to see white looking wings with blood stains of his own blood on them.

   'You gotta be kidding me. I don't want to deal with this,' Tommy thought as he closed his eye for eight seconds.

      And sure enough as he looked back at the mirror he still saw the pair of white wings attached to his back with blood stains of his own.

       'This is the worst and here I thought that the golden raccoon ears and tail were bad. But no, my foster parents and that other guy just had to prove me wrong by giving me wings.' he thought.

      After 50 minutes Tommy walked out of the bathroom with no ears or tail or even those wings. Even if he was to walk back in there he would find it all clean. So, he quickly went to the fridge and took out a container that had food that Phil made.

    He put it in the microwave and as he pressed start a sudden chirp escaped his mouth. He quickly covered his mouth and groaned.

      "Uggghhh... Those mothersfuckers have fucken turned me into a raccoon- bird." He said and he was interrupted when he perked up like a bird  as soon as he heard the microwave beep.

      'You know what, I'm gonna take a walk. Since that always clears my head. But first I should eat since growing those stupid wings got me even more hungry.' Tommy thought as he got out the food.

      When Tommy finished eating he quickly got his stuff and went to take a walk. As he was walking he thought of the events that happened yesterday.

    Now that he was thinking about it. It was really crazy and shocking but he also had a lot of questions.

      'Maybe I should tell them. No, I can't, what am I insane? I shouldn't trust anyone after all I trust my foster parents. And the next thing I knew they started to experiment on me and ...... why am I thinking about that? It's only my foster parents and that weird ass guy-' Tommy thought was interrupted when he bumped into someone.

     "Watch where you're- ..... Oh my. If it isn't the lonely Tommy." The person said.

      Tommy glared at the person who he bumped into. He then realized it was Jake and his two other friends which by the way are his bullies.

       He learned their names in the 3 months that he was not bothered by Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled.

       "Why hello Jake the asswhole. How may I help you?" Tommy said with a smug smile.

        Tommy wanted to laugh when he saw that Jake was getting mad at his nickname that was for him.

        "Why you-" "Jake calm down. Can't you see that was a kind gesture" Tommy said.

        "A kind gesture, well that nice but I prefer to beat your ass" Jake said as he threw a punch first.

        Tommy dogged and caught his hand.

       "Jake I'm not in the mood for this so kindly fuck off." Tommy whispered to Jake and pushed him to the ground.

      "If you understand then leave." Tommy said as he sent a harsh glare to Jake.

    "Fine but next time I won't go easy on you" Jake said as he and his friends left.

     Tommy felt as his bird side told him that someone was watching.

     "Whose there show yourself." Tommy said.

      As soon as Tommy heard footsteps approach him. He quickly turned around to find Punz and Dream.

    "Of course you guys are following me. To what do I owe this pleasure?" Tommy said as his bird brain relaxed.

     Punz and Dream just looked at each other as if thinking of the same thing.

     "Tommy, I have some questions to ask you." Punz said in a serious tone.

     "Punz, didn't you say you have already been investigating me? So wouldn't you have already found the information you wanted." Tommy said as he gave a stern glare to Punz.

    "He does, but we received new information from an old pal of his." Dream said as he looked at Tommy.

     Tommy looked at them confused.

     "What do you mean, Dream?" Tommy said.