Chapter 34

"Yes Tubbo, I am coming home right now since I have to show this information," I said to him.

      "Okay meet you here Wilbur," Tubbo said. As I decided to keep my ear piece on, while I was walking home.

{Jared Pov}

     "Alright then Jared see you there." I heard Tommy say to me.

      As I decided to start walking home since I wanted nothing else then my bed. Even if my instincts were telling me to go back.

       'Shut up alright I know you want me to trust them and I will, so be quiet for now,' I thought annoyed.

       "Man, should we really trust them... ugh... Why is this so hard? '' I muttered to myself.

      'But I got to, if Tommy and I want to be safe.' I thought as I looked up and noticed that I was almost home.

     "Alright let's get this over with so tomorrow Tommy and I will start our plan." I said to myself with a small smile. 

     As I was close enough to my parents house I noticed that there was no car. Which confused me but I just ignored it and went to the back door.

     Since my room was in the attic and the only stairs that lead up there are connected to the back door. Once I got to my room I noticed that a piece of paper was at my desk.

     So I went to pick it up, as I read it my mood turned to a 5 to a 10 knowing that they wouldn't be here. Once I read it all I just crumpled the piece of paper and went to my bed.

     As I laid there, I looked at the crumpled piece of paper in my hand and just threw it, not caring where it landed.

     "*sigh* .....What should I do? I am so conflicted with everything right now..... Whatever I'll think about this tomorrow.  Afterall, Toms and I will be talking about it."  I said to myself as I closed my eyes to sleep.

{Punz pov}

       As soon as I noticed that Jared fell asleep. I sat down on one of the couches that Jared had in his room or attic.

       I really don't know what to think about him living in the attic but yea. As I sat there my eyes wandered around the room and that's when I saw the piece of paper that he threw.

     I looked at the paper on the ground and then I looked at Jared. *sighs* 'I can't believe that I am doing this right now,' I thought as I went to grab it.

      I quickly unfolded the piece of paper and decided to read it. Which said:

Hey Jared,

      The only reason that I texted and called you was to tell you that me and your father will be out for a few days..... And I get that you are still mad about what we made you do. But just know that we are really sorry and I know that me and Jake haven't really officially adopted you. But if you want me and Jake can actually become your real parents. It's up to you either way. I hope you know that I love you. See you when we get back.

Love, Your foster Parent.

     As I finished reading it, I couldn't help the smile on my face. I quickly took a picture of the crumpled up paper and then turned on the earpiece that Tubbo gave me.

     I could hear Tubbo and Wilbur talking to each other and that's when I heard Wilbur telling Tubbo about Jared meeting Tommy at the library.

      But then Tubbo decided to say something about the photo that Wilbur had taken. Which was not as important so that is when I decided to put myself in the conversation.

     "But none of that matters right now. Tubbo, can you please call Phil for Wilbur and I." I said to Tubbo.

     "Sure thing boss man," Tubbo said as they could hear him leave the room.

      Some minutes later Tubbo comes back with Phil.

     "Alright guys Phil is in the room," Tubbo said.

     "Hey mate what's going on," Phil said.

      "Well here is what is going on Phil. Tommy and Jared are wanting to tell the truth to us. But first Jared and Tommy will be meeting tomorrow to make a plan." I said to Phil.

     "Well that's great Wilbur and you should go and Tubbo make sure to record everything tomorrow. So I can send it to ??? and ???." Phil said to all of us.

     "Oh and Tubbo show Phil the photo that I sent you." Wilbur said to Tubbo.

     "Oh okay" Tubbo said as he pulled out his phone and showed it to Phil.

      After 30 seconds of reading it. Wilbur could just hear Phil slam the phone on the bed and Tubbo just screamed.

      "You know what Wil look around the house. See if you can find anything that we could use to black mail on them." Phil said.

      "Alright dad I'll get searching then." Wilbur said as he turned off his earpiece.

      "So what about you Punz. Did you find anything interesting?" Phil said to me.

     "Well I did find out about something but I'll show you when I get home." I said as I looked at the piece of paper and smiled to myself.

      "I will also be searching around the house to see if I can find something else. If you want me to Phil?" I said.

     "Alright, Punz you have my full permission to search the house," Phil said.

     "Alright I'll get to it. By the way Tubbo I will also keep my earpiece on." I said to make sure that they knew.

       After 30 minutes of searching and with Tubbo in my ear talking to Techno or yelling. I don't even know if he remembers that I'm still here but okay.

      I look one more time in the living room before I go to look at Jared's foster parents room.

      As soon as I walked inside the room, I noticed that one of the night stands was slightly open. So I go to it to see what's in it.

      The first thing I see is the document of adoption that I'll be taking with me. The second thing that I see is a family photo album.

     When I open it, the first photo there is Jared and Tommy I think, play outside with each other.

     With the words on the bottom saying: My foster son and his best friend. On the other pages it was about cute little photos with little illustrations.

     Until it stops...