Chapter 33

"Alright then Jared see you there." Tommy said as we both walked to our houses.

{Tommy Pov}

      As I reached my man cave I saw that my foster parents' car was not there. You know how every kid would be considerate about not seeing a car.

      Well guess what I wasn't I was more than happy to know that they are gone. But before I could rejoice I decided to check my man cave.

     After all, if they really did leave then I would have a list of chores to do. Which didn't really bother me as much since it always gave me something to do.

    So I opened my door and as soon as I saw the paper on the table. I let myself leave a sigh of relief and went to open the paper.

     Which of course was a list of chores and my foster parents saying that they would come back in 5 days time.

    Plus my foster mother said that she only wanted to see me and that she wanted to tell me in person where they were going.

    But that was fine since his foster father said that they could just write it on paper. 

    Which was fine to me since she would have been a bitch either way about it.

     I looked to the right and saw Clementine the crow was up and was just looking at me.

     "Well hello, Clementine my dear daughter do you want a little snack before I go to sleep." I said as I stood up from my place which earned me a caw from Clementine.

    "Alright I'll go get it then," I said.

    After I fed Clementine I decided to take a shower. Once I did, I went to the couch and decided to take a nap until morning came.

   Since Tomorrow was a big day for a big man like me.

{Wilbur Pov}

      As soon as I noticed that Tommy was asleep. I grabbed the piece of paper and read it to see what it said.

      As I read it I couldn't believe it, like who makes a kid do all the chores. I quickly decided to take a picture and sent it to Tubbo. 

    I also put the paper back and went outside to use the device that Tubbo gave me. As I turned it on I could hear Tubbo and Techno talking.

    "So what do you think, Techno. I'm awesome huh." Tubbo said.

    "Bruh more like you are a villain's navigator." Techno said with a monotone voice.

    "Whatever I still think that is still cool." Tubbo said and that's when I decided to talk.

     "Hey Tub-" I was saying until Tubbo screamed which hurted my ears.

     "Oh my goodness Wilbur you almost killed the life out of me." Tubbo said.

   "I'm sorry Tubbo but can you look at the photo I sent you and tell me what you think?" I said.

   "Sure thing Wilbur." Tubbo said as I could hear him take out his phone.

      "Oh and by the way tomorrow morning Tommy and Jared will meet at the library at 7." I said. 

     "Wait, why? But, before you answer what the fuck is this Wil" Tubbo said.

     "Well that is Tommy's chores list since his parents are gone." I said annoyed at the parents.     

      "What? But that is a lot of chores" Tubbo said.

      "Yep I know-" Wilbur was saying until Punz showed up or spoke up.

      "But none of that matters right now. Tubbo, can you please call Phil for Wilbur and I." Punz said.

     "Sure thing boss man," Tubbo said as they could hear him leave the room.

     Some minutes later Tubbo comes back with Phil.

     "Alright guys Phil is in the room," Tubbo said.

     "Hey mate what's going on," Phil said.

      "Well here is what is going on Phil," Punz said.

     "Tommy and Jared are wanting to tell the truth to us. But first Jared and Tommy will be meeting Tomorrow to make a plan." Punz said.

      "Well that's great Wilbur and you should go and Tubbo make sure to record everything tomorrow. So I can send it to ??? and ???." Phil said.

    "Oh and Tubbo show Phil the photo that I sent you." I say.

    "Oh okay" Tubbo said as he pulled out his phone and showed it to Phil.

     After 30 seconds of reading it. Wilbur could just hear Phil slam the phone on the bed and Tubbo just screamed.

       "You know what Wil look around the house. See if you can find anything that we could use to black mail on them." Phil said. 

      "Alright dad I'll get searching then." I say as I turn off my earpiece. I then walked inside the house and began my search.

       After 2 hours of searching I came across a file that seemed suspicious so I opened it up. When I began to go through it I just couldn't believe the contents of the file.

    'What the fuck' was all I could think of.

    I quickly grabbed the file and decided that I should take it with me and head home. But first I should tell Tubbo that I will be home since I have something to show them.

     So I walked out of the house and turned on my earpiece again. I could hear Tubbo talking to Techno about something.

     As I decided to cut the conversation with my voice. "-ike come on Tech-" Tubbo said.

    "Hey guys I have something to show to you guys and this is important," I said with a serious voice.

    "Like an emergency meeting or a serious meeting," Tubbo said.

     "I think we should call this a serious meeting since what I found is some serious stuff," I said walking down the porch that leads to Tommy's "parents".

     "Alright I'll gather everyone to meet you in the living room" Tubbo said as he paused for a moment. "You are coming home right now, right?"

     "Yes Tubbo, I am coming home right now since I have to show this information," I said to him. 

     "Okay meet you here Wilbur," Tubbo said. As I decided to keep my ear piece on, While I was walking home.