Thank.You.Note ♡

¡Hola Hola Mis Queridos Amigos!

Wow
I do not know what to say, I've completed my first real book on Wattpad.
*Laughs through tears*

I remember, before I first started writing this book, as I've mentioned before, I had listened to Sonu Nigam's Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin continuously for five days on a stretch, living every moment of the song, bringing to life the imaginations that had been clouding my mind for a long time.

And then one fine day, when the god of inspiration found the time right, I sat down and began writing the first chapter, Mere Moments. The chapter that held so much magic in every word.

And guys, trust me, before I wrote that chapter my writing skills were horrible, terrible, nothing compared to what you've seen in this book, though areas for improvement are still abundantly present.

But when I started writing the first chapter, it was as if some divine force was writing it through me, and the words just flowed naturally, forming a beautiful masterpiece that I myself was astounded upon reading later on, like, did I actually write that?

And then I was like, "Should I publish this? What's the worst that could happen?" And so I hit that publish button, expecting a handful of views, definitely not comments, maybe some votes. Because with my previous book which is not really a book, The gunshot, my experience was pretty much what I just described.

And then came along Swarnaprabha987_ and VISHAKHAKonde, the girls of golden hearts who have literally been here since day one.

Reading through your comments on every chapter was one of the best parts of this journey for me, and a pleasantly new experience as well.

On some days they made me laugh, other times they made me sad (in a good way), and yet at other times, they just brought a smile to my face, on those particularly rainy days.

Infact, your comments were one of the leading causes for my motivation to continue writing.

And not to forget, the times when I was feeling down, you both immediately had the right words ready to get me back on track. You guys are two of the main reasons for this book's success, for real.

Love you my friends, thank you for being my dream readers. 🫶✨

Naturally, when a new writer starts a book, it is normal for them to see less views, less votes, and little to no comments. But these sweethearts have brought my book to over 3K comments. Like seriously?

And hold on! Not to forget all of you, my dedicated, loyal, patient and lovely readers, who kindly took the precious time out of their hectic schedules to give my book a chance, bringing it to over 4K reads, in less than two months?! What???

To all the silent readers out there, I see you, I notice you, and I love you as much as I do the interactive ones. Without you guys, this success would not have been possible. You guys are just as important to me, as is everyone else. 🩷

Last but not least before I end this melancholic ending speech, here are a few questions I wanted to ask. Silent readers, I would love it you participated :)

What was your favorite chapter from the book?

What was your favorite moment from the book?

What would you have liked to see more of that you did not get to see?

Favorite emotion portrayed in the book and maybe a scene that represents this?

Favorite bond from the book? Couples and brothers are both included.

Feel free to answer those in the comments, I would love to see your responses!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Also, if any of you wanted to talk about chapter 22, the A/N can be held here, since I did not have the heart to include one after the 'ending'.

So, to start off, the scene with Ravana in Mahadeva's worship room, that may have scared some, if you saw the foreshadowing I was doing there. According to Valmiki's Ramayan, it was Ravana who hurled the Shakti spear, or Maya Danava's spear at Lakshman during the war for Sita. So yeah, that was what I was hinting at.

Then, the scene with Dasharath in his courtroom, announcing Rama's coronation, followed by Manthara hiding at the doors. Anyone noticed what I did there?

All I would say is, the storms are not over yet, hehe 💀.

Anyways, then came the best part of the chapter, with the brothers with their wives, the sisters. What did you guys think of that entire segment? And then Shreya's beautiful voice to bring the book to an end on a sweet note.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In conclusion, I am greatly indebted to all of you sweet people, for making my first experience as an author so lovely. As a gift, here's something I designed solely for this update.

 As a gift, here's something I designed solely for this update

Yes, I have finally brought our power couple together. Don't they look so lovely? I cannot stop obsessing. Hayee, kisiki nazar naa lage.

Well, on that beautiful note, I would like to bid goodbye to all of you wonderful readers, my Wattpad family. Love you guys to the moon and back!

Until Next Time,
Byee! 🩷💕🌕✨🩵💙

Extra Artwork:-

Lakshman's handsome horse, the one Mila supposedly fell for - Meghanatha

(Do Not kill me for that name. The other one is Meghanada. Meanings are different *pouts innocently*)

Meghnad - The roar of the clouds

Meghanatha - King of the Clouds 😎🔥