💣5💣

TW: sexual and physical abuse, drug use. (I'll put a TW before and after each one starts and add a summary at the end if you need to skip over it :))

(Later in the day from the last chapter around 6 pm)

Angel had finally come down the stairs from his room with Cherri Bomb. After Angel called her to tell her everything, she knew she needed to come over and wingman for this poor hopeless romantic. After a lot of convincing and a couple of hundred pep talks later, Cherri finally got him calm enough to be around Husk without being weird.

The two sat on barstools in front of Husk, Angel holding his baby nuggets in his arms as the pig continued to nap. Angel placed the pig on the table and cleared his throat to get the attention of the one who was turned around polishing alcohol bottles.

"Angel," Husk said with a smile he was failing to contain. Leaving Angel blushing and with a stupid grin.

"Husky," Angel responded, seeing the smile on the cat's face. Then Husk's attention was turned to the other person in front of him

"Oh, Cherri, didn't know you were here. Whatcha drinking?" Husk asked as he turned around to make Angel his usual drink.

"Surprise me. Angie says your a great bartender so I'm here to test you." Cherri said, giving a glance at Angel.

Husk just hummed in response, sliding a martini glass with a pink drink over to the spider, which left Cherri in awe given the fact Angel didn't even have to ask, let alone tell him what he wanted. After about a minute or two, and Cherri playing with the now awake pig, Husk had her drink. It was in a long tall glass, and it had a transparent vivid orange color to it. Cherri took a sip with a pair of eyes on her from the other barstool, and a different pair of eyes focused on two things, a bottle of alcohol, and a spider.

"Holy shit Husk. Not fucking bad." Cherri burped after she chugged half the glass.

"What the fuck is this shit bitch?"

"A mix of mainly vodka, and a shit ton of fruity juices. Not an actual drink, just something I came up with." Husk responded in a low voice, taking a couple more gulps out of his whisky bottle. The drink isn't what he was concerned about, and to be honest, he wanted Cherri gone. He wanted it to be later at night while everyone was asleep and it was just him and Angel laughing and talking. Sometimes they'd play a card game and on occasion, he would show Angel some magic tricks. Only when he was asked though.

Although Husk didn't know it, that's all Angel wanted to. However, the two's thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing phone. Angel was getting a call. He walked away and muttered a couple of curse words under his breath as he answered his phone.

"Angel baby, I need you at the studio, some rich fucker just paid me more money than you can count for you to make a special video for him amorcito." even though Angel was more so in the lobby than the bar, you could still hear Valentino's voice on the other end.

"Uhm, but isn't it my day off today Val?" Angel asked nervously, sending a not-so-convincing smile over to the two at the bar and the blonde on the couch. He played with his bottom set of hands as he prayed Val would let him actually have a day off.

"ANGEL! Don't you question me, darling. I own you, and when I want you in the studio, YOUR IN THE FUCKING STUDIO. It's not like anyone would even want you around that ratty-ass hotel, no one actually likes a cock sucking crack whore like you. So get your bitch ass down to the studio before you regret it. Ok, Amorcito?" Val's goal in life seemed to be to use up Angel till he was dry, so he didn't have any issue if he had to use some manipulation here and then.

"Yes, Val." Angel replied. This was the point where he would usually snort a line of cocaine to numb himself. He put on his best fake face and started getting in the mind and body of Angel Dust, leaving Anthony behind.