chapter 5

Selena was walking in the library then got scared by Martin.
Martin: hey Selena guess what we are going to Paris.
Selena: Paris that is the most romantic city in the world.
Martin: yup and if there is a monster my girl can handle it.

*in Paris*

they were investigating the tunnel of love and Selena was using her wand as light, then she fought off a vampire, and wondered what was going on.
Selena: Martin I don't want you getting taken.
Martin: relax Selena your my girlfriend. Martin jumped downt hen Selena did and she stood in front of Martin.
Selena: back off sister he's mine unless you want a stake through the heart back off from my boyfriend!
Simone: ah a young witch come child you will be with your lover. Selena didn't know what to do but got knock out by Simone and was grabbed and she was kept under a spell while she was unconscious and Diana found her wand as she kept it close.
Diana: at least Selena taught me a few of her spells.
Billy: good thing she did.

*tiny time skip*

after dealing with Simone Selena woke up and she glared at Martin for being an idiot they were back at Torrington and Selena was avoiding Martin.
Selena: your a big dummy I hope you know that.
Martin: honestly I don't remember Selena if your mad about Simone turning me into a vampire she's gone.
Selena: I highly doubt you cared about me when you were a vampire Martin I will never let any other monster girl take you away from me again! just as Selena was about to walk away until Martin grabbed her by the waist and she was surprised by what he was doing.
Martin: I swear no other girl monster is going to take me away from you besides your the best girl I ever met, and I don't care that your a witch or a wiccan I love you no matter what. Selena smiled at Martin and kissed him as he kissed her back they both pulled apart and smiled at each other.
Selena: how can I stay mad at you when you tend to be yourself but right now I have to get ready for our one year anniversary, hard to believe we've almost been together your going to love your gift.
Martin: not as much as your going too love yours. Selena went to go find Martin a gift she found something he'd really like she found a statue of a monster then paid for it and she went to her room but ran into Martin and they scared each other.
Martin: jeez you scared.
Selena: you scared me Martin but I should head to my dorm you know our anniversary is soon also your one year anniversary as an agent for the center.
Martin: yeah I know but we will spend it together. Selena smiled and went to her room as she closed the door.
Selena: whew Gigi can you help me out girl?
Gigi: sure can. they both got too work wrapping Martin's gift and waited for the day to come until she went outside while reading her book and Gigi was laying right beside her until she felt a kiss on the side of her head.
Martin: there's my beautiful wiccan.
Selena: hi Martin.

Martin: so I was thinking we could go out tonight you know go see that new monster movie, and of course go for a moonlight stroll.
Selena: Mmm sounds great see you tonight. Selena was in her room then she grabbed her jacket she was wearing pants but still wearing her boots then Selena went out to the fountain then saw Martin walking over they went on their date and stopped for a milkshake, they were having fun then they made it back to Torrington after their date.
Martin: well tonight was great.
Selena: completely thank you for tonight Martin I loved it.
Martin: glad you did but see you on our anniversary. they both shared a kiss and went to their dorm rooms and got ready for bed as they went to sleep, waiting for the day to come.

*days later*

Selena had woken up and she yawned after her alarm went off then got up and got dressed in a new outfit with was a black crop top, black jeans, knee high boots, pentagram buckle belt and black crop jacket along with her studded choker. then went with the others to get Martin as they got him in the van and they all yelled surprise.
Martin: (looks at Selena) wow Selena you look great.
Selena: thanks and happy anniversary Martin now hold still (uses magic to change Martin's clothes) there you go. Martin sat down next to Selena as he kissed her head.
Martin: I love you so much. they all walked into terrorland then Martin and Selena both got their picture taken together then went to get some food and ran into Jenny.
Selena: Martin Mystery give me the camera or you won't get your gift from me. Martin gave Selena the camera and she put in her bag as she smirked at Martin.
Jenny: your a life saver Selena.
Selena: of course only for my girlfriends. now Martin come on let's head to the tomb I have a bad about this place.
Jenny: if there are monsters i'm running.
Selena: just remember the spell I taught you it will get you too safety.
Jenny: right. they both left and saw that the theme park had become a complete monster fest.
Selena: Mom! where are you!
Martin: Selena I promise we;ll find them but werewolf three o clock. Selena blasted it with her magic then they both ran to the tomb of doom.

*at the tomb of doom*

Selena: at least I studied Egyptian when I did.
Martin: then it is the same tomb.
Selena: oh great now remind me to talk with the spirit wait a minute the spirit is what's turning people into monsters.
Martin: I got an idea.

*mini time skip*

after all frights from terror land Martin was walking over to the fountain with Selena's gift and saw her rocking her new look, he smiled then sat down next to her.
Selena: hi Martin.
Martin: hello beautiful I have your anniversary gift right here. Martin held out Selena's gift and she opened it to see a dragon wrapped around a blue crystal.
Selena: Martin it's beautiful I love it and now for your gift. Selena held out the box to Martin and he opened to see a mosnter statue inside he had wide eyes.
Martin: Selena your the greatest girlfriend everi love it!
Selena: ah Martin! (chuckles) your welcome now get off of me. Martin sat up and kissed Selena's cheek then he helped put the necklace around Selena's neck, as she leaned against him they both walked to his room and Martin covered Selena's eyes which confused her.
Martin: don't worry nothing is going to pop out at you I promise now stay put. Martin got a few things done and he sat Selena down and she was getting a bit anxious.
Martin: alright open your eyes. Selena opened her eyes and saw what Martin had done he made something for Selena it was a frame full of pictures of all their dates, Selena looked at it and felt tears in her eyes as she hugged Martin as he hugged her back.
Selena: Martin thank you you really worked hard on this didn't you?
Martin: sure did do you like it?
Selena: Martin I love it thank you I will treasure it always. Martin helped Selena put it up in her room as she kissed his cheek.

Martin: there it's all hung up.
Selena: thanks Martin so how you like your statue?
Martin: it's great goes perfect with the witch one I found that reminds me of you cause of how amazing you are.
Selena: (blushes) that's cause it's from me.
Martin: wait what?
Selena: yup I had it custom made just for you and well the artist made it kinda look like me but that's if my hair was purple, and the dress would be something i'd wear considering it's my style.
Martin: only you would look so beautiful in that witchy dress.
Selena: alright mister flirty pants knock it off I would hate to turn you into a mouse or what you really are.
Martin: what a prank monkey.
Selena: exactly.