Back to School

No one's POV
Wu told the new ninjas that they would still need to go to school and train. Of course, everyone, even Zeke, wasn't happy with this. That was his bad news, but he had some good news. He would give us Friday evenings and the weekend off. So, everyone was happy, but all nine new ninjas missed school for three days, which meant extra work... yay!

For Zeke, this was a good thing he could finally meet Abby again. But nope something got in the way in Zeke's cause it was bullies. 

In the morning 

Liam was sleeping peacefully and all the guy's alarm clocks went off. Liam said, "Ugh, what time is it?" All of a sudden green goo fell on Liam. The goo was green and gross and Noah said, "Um, Liam you got a little something in your hair and everywhere." Zeke got up and smacked him on the back and said, "Dude, not now". Liam in a disgusted voice said, "Ugh, now we know what Jasmine was doing in here when she dulled out the lights". Liam picked up his phone and texted Jasmine. Master Wu had made them get all of the Ninja Force 2.0 phone numbers just in case. Liam texted Jasmine. 

(On Chat)

Liam: WHAT THE HECK JASMINE!!!!! 

Jasmine: Ugh what now I just woke up to you texting me. 

Liam: Well I woke up to your prank.

Jasmine: Oh yeah that... By the way, you need to wash your hair well for it to come out. 

Liam: Well, Jasmine Arianna Flowsia Walker prepare yourself for the worst.

Jasmine: Are you saying you want to do a prank war?

Liam: Maybe

Jasmine: You're on Leonardo Henry Maxwell Garmadon. 

Liam: Wait, how do you know my full name? 

Jasmine: One word: very useful.

Jasmine: Hailey

(Off Chat)

Liam groaned and said, "Noah what is Jasmine's locker number"?

(Later)

Zeke was walking to his locker when he felt a pair of hands over his eyes. He heard a sweet, gentle voice say, "Guess who it is?" Zeke said, "Definitely not Jasmine". 

The person took her hands off and Zeke turned around and said, "Abby!" "Good to see you again". 

Abby said, "It's good to see you again as well". "How come you weren't here for the last couple of days". 

Zeke was about to reply when Noah, Sam, Colson, and Liam came. Liam said, "You finally got a girlfriend"! 

"What no this is my friend, Abby".  Zeke replied. 

Colson said, "Totally just friends". 

Zeke said, "Where are the girls". 

"Making sure Hailey doesn't go with her old friends". Noah replied.

Sam said, "So Abby um, are any clubs, sports you know stuff still open for sign up". 

Abby said, "Yeah, there is the deadline for sports is tonight because tryouts are tomorrow, and clubs and stuff are next week". 

Sam said, "Awesome now I am signing up for stuff."

Then all of the sudden the bullies came Asher and Jackson. 

Jackson first realized Abby and said, "Abigail, what are you doing here"?

Zeke was confused and said, "How do you her name"? 

Jackson said, "Wow really you don't know I thought you're suppose to be a nerd and know stuff". 

Zeke said, " I am still really confused". 

Abby said, "He's my cousin". 

Abby gave Jackson a play along look. 

All of the girls came and Hailey said, "Please no more fights".

Sara said, "I don't think they were planning too". 

Then the bell rang and everyone parted ways. 

Hailey decided to talk with Sam for a second. 

Hailey said, "Sam."

Sam said, "What do you want?"

Hailey said, "Can we just talk."

Sam said, "No, I am tired of this you need to accept me as your boyfriend or we are done."

Hailey said, "Just give me some time also, my brother has to accept us".

Sam said, "I know its not just your brother it is you reputation as well look you are a selfish person ok and you need to accept that". 

Hailey just stood there and she started to cry and she ran away.

Khloe saw this and she said, "What did you say to her."

Sam said, "Go away Kho".

(At Stephens Tech) 

Jackson had come back earlier from school and yelled, "Start the preparations!" He pushed a button, and a bunch of nindriods appeared. What was he planning?

A/N-

Finally finished with this chapter, want to know why it took so long because I DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEAS!!! I was really mad about Wattpad removing DMS so, I had no ideas and I also had stupid school work I get it they are trying to help us but why so much!! 

Anyway See Y'all Later-

JR