Confused Feelings

Abby's POV
I am happy to meet Zeke we have a lot in common like we both love robotics and tech, and we help our grandfathers with their companies. I also found out that he goes to the same school as me and my brother, Jackson. But really after the day we met he hasn't been talking I hope everything is good.
Anyway, I need to get going so I can go to school and hopefully meet Zeke again, I hope every day and it never happens but this time he will come I know it.

Jackson's POV
Ugh Abby, Abby everything is about Abby. Oh, Abby, you look so pretty today. oh Abby, your grades are on top, you are the perfect heir to the family business. That is the one that pisses me off the most. I am the rightful heir. I need information about Abby. Like does she have a boyfriend, my parents are strict and say no dating until college. Or is she drunk or uses drugs secretly? Ugh, I need a way.

Sam's POV

After an evening of training without any water. We finished with a good dinner made by Zeke. Really what is on my mind the most is the kiss me and Hailey had at school no one talked about that. I decided to talk to her about it after dinner. Wait it's after dinner I must talk to her do I have to though?

Then my sister and Jazzy (I like to annoy her with the nickname that she only lets certain people call her) came into the boy's room.

Noah said, "Learn to knock!"

Jazzy said, "Shut Up Lightning Dork".

Boy, those two "love" each other for sure.

Khloe said, "Sam, it's time you tell her, or Jasmine will do it".

Jazzy said, "I will?"

Khloe said, "Were you listening to the plan at all?"

Jazzy said, "Nope!"

Khloe said, "You were going to threaten and hurt my brother if he doesn't want to man up and ask her out or make them official."

Jazzy said, "Oh right, I was listening to Olivia Rodrigo".

Khloe facepalmed and said, "Just do it please."

Jazzy said, "Fine Sam man up ask the girl out or I will make Khloe burn all your hair gel".

I said, "NO!"

Liam said, "I think we need Jasmine's security system."

Noah said, "Already made it should work after those two leave."

Khoe whispered to Jazzy, "Did you make one." Jazzy said, "What do you think."

I said, "Fine I'll do it."

Liam said, "Don't hurt my sister."

Jazzy said, "Hey Colson nice drawing of Khole."

I said, "WHAT!"

Khloe was blushing so hard and said, "Sam go and get the girl I'll get Jazzy or Noah if he hurts me." "Not that he would". She said in a dreamy voice. Jasmine said, "Um, Girl you said that out loud".

No one's POV

Khloe said, "Let's leave Jazzy".

Jazzy said, "But I need to play a prank on someone."

Khloe said, "Ok do it quick I need to see Sailey getting together".

Jasmine said, "Ok, also good ship name"

Jasmine made the room dark and played a prank on a person.

Jasmine turned on the lights again and said, "Finished, See you guys in the morning."

Khloe and Jasmine were about to leave when Jasmine said, "So you guys aren't seeing Sailey getting together."

The four remaining boys said, "Nope."

An New Ninjago GenerationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara