NINJA TIME FOR TRAINING

Wu's POV
I saw Khloe, she was struggling with something I couldn't put my finger on it. It Has to do with her stomach though. Interesting. I asked Khloe to pull up her shirt. She was reluctant at first but then she did it and then Jasmine came. Jasmine showed softness to her cousin. I was happy but I'm happier for myself for reuniting two cousins that hate each other. Those two remind me of Kai and Nya.

My grandnephew went to talk with Jasmine. It was interesting hopefully it won't turn into Jay and Nya's relationship. Those two still don't think I don't know about Nadakhan.

Next, I said, "NINJA TIME FOR TRAINING".

Everyone came out in black practice gis.

Wu said, Let's start with the weapons. You will learn about the weapons and use them against each other with the weapon of your choosing.

The weapons you can use are a spear, nun chucks, a bow and arrow, a sword, two shuriken, two katanas, a scythe, and two Sai. For Sara, you will use smoke bombs like your mom.

No one's POV

Wu said, Jasmine, you pick your weapons first.

Jasmine replied, why me?

Wu replied, I said so.

Jasmine said, "Fine, I'll pick the spear." Then the spear turned into a blue and teal color. At first, it was silver and boring, now it is gold, blue, and teal, a water-themed spear.

Everyone said, "Woah".

Wu said, "Noah pick your weapon".

Noah replied, "The nun chucks".

Wu threw the nun chucks to Noah.

Noah didn't catch the nun chucks and he touched them for a brief second and he got electrocuted.

Jasmine slapped her forehead and said, "How are you, my twin?"

Jasmine said, "Noah I'm going to make out with a famous actor."

Noah woke up and said, "I need to kill him." Jasmine smirked and said, "Works every time".

Wu said, "Anyway Liam and Hailey pick your weapons." Liam picked the two katanas and Hailey picked two Sais. Their weapons both turned green but different shades like Liam's was a brighter green and Hailey's was a Jade color. Awesome they said at the same time.

Khloe and Sam pick your weapons, Wu said.

Sam picked the sword and Khloe picked the bow and arrow. The sword turned a fiery red color. The arrows of the bow and arrow turned an amber color. "Amazing," said Sam. Khloe was too shocked to speak, and Colson poked her cheek and slapped it out and accidentally slapped Colson.

Jasmine said, "I'm getting this all on video".

Colson said, "Really Khloe". Khloe said, "Sorry".

Liam went to Jasmine and said, "Something is going on between those two". Jasmine nodded in agreement and noticed how green and pretty Liam's eyes were.

Wu said, "Colson and Zeke pick your weapons." Colson picked the scythe and Zeke picked the two shuriken. Colson's turned more earth-like. Zeke's turned white and gold. Cool, Zeke said.

Wu said, "Ok, work with your weapons". Jasmine said, "Hey Bro, whoever loses has to do whatever the other person says for a day."

Jasmine and Noah started to fight, and everyone started to make bets on who was going to win. Jasmine won and said, "I won".

Sara said, pay up guys. Everyone except Liam, Zeke, and the twins paid Sara 5 dollars each.

Wu said, "Fight with your sibling except Zeke, Jasmine, and Noah. The Walkers have already fought, and Zeke is seeing who the leader will be. Walkers you two will fight without weapons and then do the obstacle course. Ugh, they said at the same time."

Wu said, "You all will do the same order until dinner which is at 7:30 p.m.".

Colson said, "Its only 1:30 p.m.".

Wu said, "I know chop chop".

Hailey said, "Without water".

Wu said, "Get Jasmine's element to work then maybe".

Hailey yelled, "Jasmine get your element to work".

Wu said, "Elements only work when you unlock your true potential".

AN- Sorry taking so long.