High School Drama

A/N-OK so I'm going to start this thing where I'm going to add a song for each chapter because who doesn't like Music?

Liam's POV
So after, we got home. Dad said, Okay kids get to bed. Haley complained wait, but we have questions to ask. Fine one question, Mom said. How come Liam gets to be the leader? Dad said We haven't decided yet. I was a bit disappointed. Everyone including Jasmine wanted me to be their leader...I think. So I went to bed thinking about it. Then when I was about to go the sleep Mom and Dad came into my room. Mom said, Hey sweetie, how are you? I said well, not the best it's not every day where you find out your parents were ninjas and you have elemental powers. Mom laughed a bit from what I heard from your great-uncle that was sort of like how your dad thought. Mom realized what she said. I said, Wait we have a great uncle. Dad said, Harumi. What mom's real name is Harumi I thought it was Hadley. Mom said, Lloyd. Okay fine our real names are Harumi Jade and Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon. I questioned myself and said, is my real name, Leonardo Henry Maxwell Garmadon? They said, yes. Dad continued, We do think you should be a leader and we saw how everyone was following you but, other people might want it. Mom said You are a leader just like your father was. Thanks, mom and dad. Good Night.

Next morning

Khloe's POV
I saw Colson coming to my locker so I quickly put on some lip gloss. Then he said, Hey Khloe I know it is only your second day here so I was wondering if you need any help with class I not want to miss a chance with him then I said something in Spanish. he looked confused when I said, Of course, I said. But then I waited for my cousins to come because even if I complained about Jasmine a lot when she was little she was like my best friend so I am wondering if she is the same person.

Jasmine did come in full leather with some teal outfit. And Noah looked the same as yesterday. Noah stayed with us and even Zeke came I said, Zeke, I didn't even know you went here and he said, I'm not noticed here because of them and I saw the bullies: Asher Turner and Jackson Stephen. I used to have a crush on Jackson and Sara did on Asher but we saw what jerks they were after they were stealing from an old lady's purse one day at the park. We hated them and we didn't know but they bullied Colson and Sam before Liam came. the bullies were about to hurt Zeke when Jasmine came and went behind the bullies and said in a flirty voice, Hi boys. The boys were shocked to see her and she said, Darlings please get me a coffee from the cafe, I don't feel well, and why pick on a nerd go and pick on someone who tried to hurt me and she pointed outside and said, There outside of school please for me she said. Then the bullies were running out of school. The rest of the new ninja saw and burst out laughing.

Zeke thanked Jasmine. She said, No problem. Next time I am punching them you mess with my friends you mess with me. Jasmine said, Noah did you grab me my real coffee and he said, Yeah here. And Jasmine called Madison Turner the sister of the bully and Hailey's bestie. Jasmine said in a sweet voice, Here I feel bad for what I did. Here's a coffee. Madison said, I don't want coffee, I am on a diet. Jasmine said, Girl, I agree with you but, you know this coffee makes your skin look better. She looked at it and said, give it Walker. She smirked and Madison spit it out and said, Why does it taste like dirt water! Hailey said, What did you put in it Walker. she said, with a sorry look. She looked at Noah who texted her something and she said, Wow learned and she finally got a brain. By the way it is dirt water with a pint of earth worm in it. Madison looked like she was about to throw up and Hailey and the rest of her minions went with her. Liam went to Jasmine and said, That was awesome no one messed with her like that before you're really something. Jasmine was shocked. Sam said, Why do you look shocked? Jasmine said, Ok me and Noah have been to a sorta school and over there a middle age man that looked like a stalker tried to take me or that is what I thought and I punched him and it was really our teacher. Then kids were scared of me and I got suspended and mom and dad weren't happy so we were homeschooled but then a lot of kids there were calling me a freak and other names just for standing up for myself. Liam said, That's terrible. Jasmine was on the verge of tears but, said, Excuse me for a moment... please and she ran off.

No's POV
After Jasmine ran off. It was very awkward. Sara said, So... I am going to go and find her anyone want to come. Then Hailey came, everyone in the new soon to be ninja, looked at her with different face expressions. Everyone had confused faces while her brother and Sam had mad faces. Hailey said, What? Sam said, Really, Hailey look I'm tired of this. Hailey said, Tired of what? Sam said in a loud voice almost yelling, OF YOUR ADDITUE YOU AREN'T THE SHY GIRL I FELL IN LOVE WITH. Sam said and realized what her said and Liam freaked out and said, YOU SAID WHAT!

A/N-

Another chapter finished if any one's got any ideas please text me on my profile and what do y'all think is going to happen next?

Have a Blessed life Y'all

- JR