𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ..

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅthe unexpected

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
the unexpected.. !!

"This was all a practical fucking joke, right?" Hayden asked Anna. But Anna didn't have an answer, so she just shrugged. "I mean it could be edited?" Anna told Hayden but even she didn't think it was true..

FLASHBACK..
"Hi, I'm Hayden Young and I play California Demmymore." Hayden said smiling at the camera as she looked next to her to Maddy. "Hey, I'm Madeleine McGraw and I play Estella Mitchell."

"Hey, I'm Walker Scobell, and I play Drew Miller." Walker spoke two down from Hayden's seat. Carly, Malachi and Dylan introduced themselves to the camera as the group started answering questions. The group laughed as Hayden caught Walker's eyes staring at her. Hayden smiled at the boy as the guys continued talking about their answers. If you would've asked Hayden or Walker they would've told you that if hadn't been for Malachi elbowing Walker (that hurt pretty bad) it would've seemed it was just the two.

"Mal!" Hayden exclaimed, trying to contain her laughter at Walker's reaction. "He wasn't paying attention." Malachi spoke, shrugging as he laughed too.

"If you could be in any movie or show with any celebrity, who'd you choose?" The interviewer asked, the group thought of their answers.

"I mean.. Sydney Sweeney? Like- god I love her! She in the Anyone But You-" Hayden spoke, after deciding her answer and ending it with a chef kiss. The group laughed, "Yeah she's hot." Malachi spoke and Maddy smacked the boy. The group continued answering questions, until their last question.

"Hayden," The interviewer started and Hayden smiled, listening to her question. "In a recent interview with your co-star, Madeleine McGraw, you said you'd like to do a live-action, Hercules. Among this cast, who'd you like to be casted?"

"Oh my god!" Hayden exclaimed, laughing as she hid her smile, looking at her cast. The cast shifted their attention to the girl, awaiting her decision. "Oh! That's a good question.." Hayden mumbled. "I mean, Walker is already a greek god- thing?" Hayden spoke, laughing as Walker shook his head with a smile on his face. "She clearly hasn't finished the books." Walker told the camera.