𝐈𝐈𝐈. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴍɪᴇʀᴇ

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ the premiere !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪ ᴍɪɴᴇ
the premiere !!

"He's asked you to go to the premiere, and you've yet to talk to him?" Nessa asked her sister, who just shrugged.

"We talked at the movies, when I—"

"When you spilled your drink on him, i'm aware." Nessa spoke nodding at the story she had already heard. "But nothing since?"And Hayden just shook her head, no.

"Like you haven't even slipped into his DM's?"

"No..."

"Oh my god!" Hayden exclaimed as the car arrived to the premiere. "Holy shit! This place is beautiful!" Before she walked out, she took a deep breath, preparing herself for the night ahead.

"Hayden Young!" "Over here!" "Hayden!" Hayden fixed herself as she hopped out of the black SUV, thanking the driver before stepping onto the dark blue carpet. "Smile over here!!" Multiple photographers yelled, as flashes hit the girls eyes. The brunette teen girl wore a dark red dress with black heels. Her outfit complimented her skin perfectly.

Hayden posed on the carpet, smiling happily before she saw the cast. Two girls and three boys were starring at the girl, who was starring back at them. Hayden walked over awkwardly, "Hi, you guys are the cast right?"

"Yeah, I'm Dior!" One of the girl's said smiling as she hugged the smaller brunette. Hayden wasn't expecting the hug but gladly accepted.

"Hi, I'm Leah!" The other said hugging Hayden, Hayden returning the hug.

"You don't have a slurpee." The blond boy said in front of Hayden as the two chuckled. He had changed, his hair more curly and blonder, and his outfit. He looked really good.

"Yeah, I'm trying not to spill anything on anyone!" Hayden said smiling at the boy. And tall. Really tall!!

"I'm Charlie, by the way." A taller boy said smirking at the two's interaction holding his hand out to shake the girl's. Hayden smiled holding out her hand shaking Charlie's.

"And I'm Aryan. Walker hasn't stopped talking about you! And the slurpee hasn't come out, he says it reminds him of this pretty brunett-" Aryan said talking quickly as Dior placed her hand covering the boy's mouth. Dior made Aryan start walking, releasing her hand from his mouth.