𝐗𝐗𝐈. ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅmovies and goodbyes !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
movies and goodbyes !!

"We're not watching Percy Jackson for movie night?" Hayden laughed at Walker's choice for movie night. "And why not?" Walker asked sassily to the girl in front of him, who grabbed multiple blankets and pillows for the night.

"Walker- PJO is a show! It's movie night!" Hayden continued laughing as Walker shrugged. The five teens had decided to do movie night every night where once a night, one of the five teens picks a movie and the group watches. Tonight was Walker's night to choose.

"Okay.. how about Deadpool?" Walker asked and Hayden laughed and nodded. "Do you have the snacks?" Hayden asked and Walker nodded. He chose Oreos.

"Okay, everyone will be here.." Hayden looked at her Apple watch. "in like 5-" But the two were interrupted with a knock on the door. Scratch that.. Walker and Hayden heard banging on the door.

"Good god." Hayden sighed, going to the door and opening it, confused to see her friends with their snacks in hand.

"We wanted to make sure you guys weren't making out." Malachi shrugged, walking in with Maddy, Dylan and Carly behind. The boys dabbed each other up and the girls hugged. Oh yeah. The group knows about Hayden and Walker.. Maddy told Malachi, Malachi to Dylan and then Dylan to Carly..

But Walker and Hayden had both decided on keeping their relationship a secret from the public and telling only close friends. Though it was no deny Hayden loved hinting to her fans she was seeing someone.

"We weren't?" Hayden questioned, chuckling slightly. "Okay-" Carly interrupted, cheerfully. "Are we ready to film the TikTok?"

Carly set up her phone and Walker started. "Hi, I'm Walker and I brought the Oreos and the bowl." "Please don't put the Oreos in the-" Hayden mumbled but Walker dumped the Oreos in the bowl. "Hey, I'm Hayden and I brought Sour Patch Kids." Hayden smiled at the camera and dumped the Sour Patch in the bowl.

"Hey, I'm Maddy! And I brought the Nerds Gummy-Clusters.." She said smiling and then pouring it in.

"I'm Malachi and I also brought Nerds Gummy-Clusters." He spoke pouring the candy in the bowl. Dylan and Carly did theirs too. And then the group hopped onto the couch and Walker put Deadpool on.

"I've never seen this movie, is that bad?" Hayden asked, cuddled into Walker as the guys looked at Hayden. Walker glared at his girlfriend. "Uh oh.." Maddy mumbled sitting below the girl, on the floor.

"How have you not seen Deadpool?" Walker asked the girl and she shrugged. "Never got into it.."

"I'm going to make you watch both movies and the new one coming out in July." Walker told the girl and she nodded, a bright smile on her face. "Good with me." Hayden said leaning in and placing a kiss on Walker's lips. "Dude!" Malachi screamed, throwing a pillow at the two causing them to stop their quick make out. "Movie's on!"

"I thought the reason we decided on doing movie night was to keep an eye on them?" Dylan asked looked at the two cuddled with a blanket over them. "We're clearly not doing a good job, then." Maddy reasoned.

"We can hear you guys?" Hayden replied and the group returned their attention to the screen.

MULTIPLE WEEKS LATER, FILMING ALMOST OVER..
"I don't want this to end.." Hayden mumbled hugging Maddy tightly. "Love you, Mads."

"Aww, I promise to see you soon, D." Maddy smiled. "Plus, now we've got interviews, and then summer! And trust, I'll be coming over a lot." Hayden smiled at her answer hugging her tightly once more. "Can't wait." Hayden whispered, happily.

"Think someone wants to talk to you.." Maddy whispered pointing behind Hayden. Hayden looked behind her to see Walker. This was going to be the toughest part of leaving the cast. Her boyfriend. The guy she'd become very close with.

"Love you, Mads." Hayden smiled before walking over to Walker. "Hey.."

"Hey, D." Walker smiled at the smaller girl, placing his hands on her hips. "How you doing?"

"Fine. I'll miss you guys." Hayden spoke, interlocking her and Walker's hands as they walked around set, talking. "I don't want to leave you." Hayden mumbled, continuing to walk but Walker stopped her. Making the two face one another.

"I'll come to your house daily. And you know Charlie will come see Ness, daily too." Walker chuckled and Hayden smiled. "Yeah, still can't believe they're dating." Hayden spoke laughing. "I mean- they got together before us! Can you believe?" Hayden exclaimed, continuing to laugh as this took her mind off of leaving.

"I know!" Walker joined in. "What took us so lon- never mind. Don't answer that." Hayden shushed herself before Walker placed a kiss on her lips.

Hayden broke the kiss as her Apple watch vibrated on her wrist. "Nessa's almost here, Charlie will probably be in the car? You wanna ride home?"

"Nah, I've got some scenes to film then I can head home." Walker spoke his hands returning to her waist. "I'll see you soon, okay?" Walker promised and Hayden nodded, a smile forming as the two saw Nessa pull up. "Bye, Walks." Hayden spoke placing a quick on his lips before grabbing her bag and hopping in the car.

"Hey Charles." Hayden said, placing a kiss on her sister's cheek and dabbing up Charlie in the passenger seat. "Hey, Hadley."

"God. I hate that name." Hayden grumbled plugging her phone in the charger.

"Charles isn't my name, either?" Charlie questioned and Hayden shrugged. "But it's fun to say."

"So is Hadley." Charlie said and Hayden stuck her middle finger up. She blew a kiss to Walker through the window as Nessa drove off.

interviews, premiere etc in next few chapters !!
word count— 975 words

interviews, premiere etc in next few chapters !!word count— 975 words