𝐗𝐈𝐈. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ I think I'm in love with you !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪ ᴍɪɴᴇ
I think I'm in love with you !!

"You haven't even gotten your license yet and you already quit?" Walker asked the brunette beside him, trying to hide the laugh from escaping, but ultimately failing.

Hayden glared at the blond. "Yes. I'm more cut out to be passenger princess than the actual driver." Hayden said, adding more nail polish on her toes as she waved her hands trying to dry her toe nails that were on the dashboard.

A few days ago Hayden had agreed to help out the Scobell's and teach their son to drive. Even though she didn't even get her drivers license yet..

"Okay, take a left." Hayden instructed the boy as he hit the breaks causing Hayden to spill her toe polish on her full toe. "I'm gonna actually fucking kill you." She spoke in a calm tone, but in a way that seemed so real.

Probably cause she meant it.

"I didn't tell you to do your nails in the car!?" Walker yelled as Hayden's eyes narrowed. "Sorry."

"Yeah. You should be." Hayden said rolling her eyes trying to fix her nails.

WALKER AT AN INTERVIEW..
"So Walker," The interviewer started, "We're aware you've been learning to drive, right? How old are you, again?"

"Uh, 15. And yeah, my friend Hayden has been teaching me recently." He said nodding as a smile started forming, his laughter soon began too. "Yeah, she got her license taken away, and so she's been devoting her life to teaching me how to drive her to Starbucks."

HAYDEN ON INSTAGRAM LIVE
Hayden scanning comments to answer, the girl was sat on her bed, on Instagram live listening to music and answering questions. The song she currently had on was Sofia by Clairo. "Is it true you got your license taken away?" She read aloud as a smile formed on her face, knowing Walker said something about that. "No! It's true, I am teaching Walker how to drive, but it's untrue that I got my license taken away from me!" She said, chuckling as she read off more comments. But oh my god I think I'm in love with you..

cutest chapter of a couple that isn't even dating !! 💋💋(feeding y'all with some wayden/halker/idk even know anymore !!) 2 more chapters & then season 1 is done!! ALSO, REMINDER!! GO ADD MY PERCY JACKSON STORY TO YOUR READING LISTS RN, CHAP. 1 IS UP!! ONCE I FINISH THIS SEASON OF ETERNAL SUNSHINE, IM FOCUSING ON PERCY!! XOXO!
word count— 425 words

 1 IS UP!! ONCE I FINISH THIS SEASON OF ETERNAL SUNSHINE, IM FOCUSING ON PERCY!! XOXO!word count— 425 words