𝐈. ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ ꜱʟᴜʀᴘᴇᴇ

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇspilled slurpee !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪ ᴍɪɴᴇ
spilled slurpee !!

"Nessa! I'm going out!" Hayden yelled to her sister, as her older sibling yelled a simple, 'okay.'

Hayden Young. Mainly known for being the younger sister of pop singer, Nessa Young.

"Hayden!!" Anastasia yelled hugging her best friend.

"Anna, it's only been a few hours." Hayden said laughing at the girl in front of her, who just shrugged.

"Are you ready for the movies?" Hayden asked and Anna nodded, excitedly.

The two girls drove to the nearest movie theaters, getting ready to watch the new Tom Blyth and Rachel Ziegler movie, Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes.

"God, Rachel is so hot." Hayden spoke, looking at her several posts on Instagram. "D, she literally follows you, you're lucky as hell."

Hayden chuckled, continuing to scroll over her social media apps, one being TikTok where she saw a dating trend, you know, where the girl poses in front of a camera and then her bf or someone picks her up and stuff. Anyway, Hayden was very, very much single.

And hated every minute of it.

"Ugh, I want a boyfriend. And this movie is going to make me want a boyfriend even more!" Hayden announced as she slumped in her friend's car while Anastasia drove.

"You need to stop acting like you're relying on a boyfriend. Being single is much more fun!" Anna said and Hayden nodded, trying to believe her best friend beside her.

"I know but like— fucking couple tiktok and I just-" Hayden started, while Anna took her eyes off the wheel for a moment and glared at the girl. "I will stop talking." Hayden said, placing her hands in the air in a surrendering motion.

"Good." Anna said serious, looking back at the road as the girls started laughing a minute later.

AT THE MOVIES:
"...And some sour patch kids, plus two slurpee cups. Thank you." Hayden politely asked and the worker nodded. The worker re-read the order and Hayden nodded and gave her credit card.

The girls had gotten two slurpee's, sour patch kids and popcorn to share. Anna grabbed the sour patch and popcorn while Hayden was on drinks duty.

Hayden filled up the slurpee's but while she balanced one and filled up the other, but when she turned, she ended up bumping into someone.