𝐕. ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ stalker !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪ ᴍɪɴᴇ
stalker !!

"Alright i'm here!" Anastasia announced entering the Young household. "What was the emergency?" She yelled once more, but there was no answer, just silence. "Omg! If you died I get your makeup! And your money!! Hayden? Hayden, where you at?" Anastasia asked, checking the main rooms looking for her best friend.

No one in the living room, no one in the kitchen or dining room. So she went upstairs, just to see a brunette girl on her phone, eyes basically out of her head, glued to her phone, jaw agape. Anastasia rolled her eyes as she walked over, sitting on Hayden's bed, grabbing the phone from the girl's hand. She placed the phone down to the bed, looking at her best friend.

"Use your words, Hayden." Anastasia watched as the girl slowly looked at Anna. "He... texted... me..." She said slowly. Anna wanted nothing more to burst into laughter.

"Honey.." Anastasia giggled, "You're aware that one, he follows you, two, you have his number, and three, you guys have a frickin group chat!"

"Yeah, but still!" Hayden spoke, a little more normal. "What'd he say?"

"Hey..." Anastasia looked at the girl in almost a glare. "You're kidding me, right? Bro has no rizz."

"Shut up!" Hayden exclaimed, throwing a pillow from behind her at Anastasia's face. "Did- wait- tell me you didn't-" Anastasia started, grabbing Hayden's phone and going to the message. "You did- omg you have your read receipts on!"

"What- what?" Hayden exclaimed, grabbing her phone from Anna's hand, looking at the message. "So he can see that I viewed his message since like- 20 minutes ago? When he sent it?!" Hayden asked, looking at the girl, scared.

"20 MINUTES?! HAYDEN? WHAT THE FUCK? 20 MINUTES??" Anastasia yelled as Hayden nodded slowly. "Fuck, you are screwed."

"Well at least it can't be as bad as liking his 1st ever post on Insta." Hayden shrugged and Anastasia eyed the girl. "When the hell did that happen?!"

"After I spilled slurpee on him, me and Ness were stalking." Hayden shrugged as Anna started laughing the other girl joining in too.

"No- but really. What should I say?"

"You're kidding right?" Anna asked, as Hayden nodded with her eyes for Anna to continue. "I'm going to go with the obvious choice, and say, hi." Anastasia said in a duh tone.