A way out

There is no way. James thought as he sat in the class being impatient.

As the bell rang and the teacher left he sprung from his seat and ran down to the 10th grade floor. He got to Win's classroom as he stood there with a broken expression. Win was happily chatting with Dew when he noticed James.

"Oh phi ", Win greeted.

"We need to talk, come with me ", James said as he grabbed Win's wrist and pulled him with him. Win was confused but he followed James to the rooftop.

"What happened ?", Win asked casually.

"When I was coming to school with Net , he saw this kitten and ran to the road to save it. He almost died saving it though ", James said.

"Omg , is he alright now ?", Win asked.

"He is , but I am not ", James said.

"What's wrong ?", Win asked.

"The same thing happened with you once , you did the exact same thing and I saved you that time as well. I fear , Net is taking your destiny because of the change you brought ", James said.

"That can't happen ", Win said.

"Exactly , it shouldn't happen , but I wanted to warn you about it ", James said.

"Thank you for telling me ", Win said.

"I don't think you are getting me , I am warning you , if I see another sign that Net is taking your destiny then I'll make sure it comes back to you , I'll be the reason you die again if that means Net gets to live", James said.

"Phi , it won't happen ", Win said.

"It better not ", James remarked as he walked away.

Win went down a while later , as he got down the stairs someone pulled him to the side and covered his mouth.

Win pushed the guys hand down.

"What's wrong with you ?", Win said.

"I am worried about you ", Bright said.

"Don't be ", Win said.

"Even after James is up for killing you ? I heard your conversation ", Bright said.

"It won't happen , Phi Net isn't taking my destiny ", Win said.

"What will you do if he is ?", Bright asked.

"Then I rather die ", Win said.

"Don't say that ", Bright said in distress. He didn't know how to fix this situation at all.

Win wasn't going to let someone die for him  and Bright couldn't see Win dying again. He came closer to him, trapping Win between the wall and his arms.

"What are you doing?", Win said confused.

Bright suddenly kissed him.

"I want to go back , this is not my home and you aren't the person I fell in love with ", Win said assertively.

"You dare raise your voice at the king of Doom", James said.

"Sir , I think we should give him some time , he is new and still has to adapt", Net chimmed in between.

"I don't need time , i just want to go back home ", Win said.

"I have something better to give you than Dew ever could ", Bright said.

"Doesn't matter , I don't want it ", Win said.

Bright signalled the others to get out as they slowly walked away. Win just looked at them in silence and then back at Bright.