chapter 56

It was dinner time both Aadya and Rudraksh were setting together and Deepthi was trying to gain their attention but they were ignoring her, Vidhan and Ruhi were having dinner inside there room today Om and Shiv had prepared dinner in the celebration of baby's arrival.

Deepthi- Akshuu come to mumma I'll feed you......she tried to hold him but he hugged Aadya more tightly.

Aadya- cheery tell your wife that we don't want to talk her.......she said to Rudra who looked at his wife.

Rudra- did you hear it.......he asked to Deepthi who nodded in yes.

Deepthi- Akshuu you know bua isn't well and you're a big boy na then you shouldn't sit on bua' lap that's why I'm saying it's ok if you want to trouble her don't come to me.......he leaned towards her after hearing his buii isn't ok.

Aadya- mera understanding baccha...... she kissed his both cheeks and made him sit on Deepthi's lap.

Deepthi- sorry baccha mumma is very sorry for slapping her Akshuu.......she kissed him there where she had slapped him .

Aksh- dippiiii bhuki.......he looked at the sweets.

Rudra- you're not getting sweets anymore today I know your bua and fufa had feed you many chocolates in evining......he looked at Aadya then Yug. Soon Om and Shiv reached there with other dishes and started serving everyone.

Aadya- Baba sa I also want Puri not roti.......she said looking at everyone's plates.

Om- then be fine beta like everyone until then you're not getting anything unhealthy.......she said sternly.

Yug- he Mahakal baba sa is denying for something that to his sweet little devil princess........ Aadya glared at him and pushed cucumber in his mouth.

Aadya- eat without speaking jab dekho kachar kachar matha na kharaab karo humara .........now she started getting herself back.
Shiv smiled looking at her with adoration. They started eating, Aadya had finished her three rotis but before she could side her plate Yug served her rice and daal with bhindi.

Aadya- umhumhmm.......she whined only to get glare from him.

Yug- eat it

Sunidhi looked at them with smile then tap her husband and glared at him.

Vihan- what happened.......
he whispered near her .

Sunidhi- I will divorce you someday I sware ........she too whispered near him.

Vihan- Hain jii?

Sunidhi- ha jii, now eat and just shut up .........she ate her food without glancing him once.

Aksh- palul gubul jumun do........she said to Parul.

Parul- come.......he went to her lap and she feed him half gulab jamun.

Aksh- mole aaaaa........he opened his mouth widely.

Parul- no beta it's not good for your health.......he put his head on her chest and look at her with puppy eyes.

Aksh- thola sa na plwes palul ........but before Parul could feed him Deepthi held his ear and twisted it lightly.

Sunidhi- Deepu leave him......she tried to stop her but Vihan stopped her.

Vihan- he is being brat let her make him understand.... Aksh look at his father who nodded in no then look at his bua.

Aksh- buiii dekho dippi aaaaa.......she twisted his ears a little more.

Aadya- bhabhi leave him it's hurting him.

Deepthi- you little dramebaaz you need to learn manners she is your dadi you can't call her by name and not dippii it's mumma .........she left his ear he glared at her.

Aksh- dippiiiiiiiii palulllllll.

Deepthi- you will not understand like that na you need more slap........she said sternly and he started crying fearing that she would slap him again.

Aksh- daduuuuu........ Shiv took him in his embrace.

Shiv- bas bas meri jaan don't cry I'll punish maa and bade papa too hmm no more cry.......he hided his face in Shiv's neck.

Aksh- papa ko bhi....... Rudra looked at his son in shock.

Rudra- why me baccha.........
but didn't get any reply.

Yuvraj- because you didn't save him that's why .

Everyone started leaving after having dinner Rudra tried to take him but he wasn't ready to leave Shiv.

Shiv- stop troubling him go and sleep let him sleep with me .

Rudra- but papa he'll wokeup in midnight then.....he is one and half year child sometime he wokeup in night for food.

Shiv- I'll manage you go let's go Aksh today dadu and Aksh will play together.......they left from there.

In VeRu's room.

Jojo was sleeping beside his mother who was caressing his hairs and Vidhan was completing his work.

Ruhi- wo Jojo ke papa......he looked at her with raised eyebrows.

Vidhan- from Vidhan ji to Jojo ke papa .......she nodded her head in yes.

Ruhi- please sleep na light is disturbing me ........ Vidhan instantly closed his laptop and files .

Vidhan- as you say meri jaan.......she layed beside her and off the light.

Ruhi- Vidhan ji look at him how peacefully he is sleeping after his food but I know he'll wokeup in midnight and snatch our peace atleast for hour.......he chuckled at her grumpiness.

Vidhan- he is only five days old jaan and you're complaining let him grow up he'll make complaint hundred times more.

In Sunidhi and Vihan's room.

He was trying to talk her but she wasn't ready to glance him once.

Vihan- Sonu yaar tell me what happened why are you angry........this time he held her in his embrace.

Sunidhi- you don't love anymore na........she complaint about him to him.

Vihan- who said that?.......he cupped her cheeks.

Sunidhi- you.

Vihan- me? When jaan it's impossible.

Sunidhi- you don't care about me like Yug care about Aadya and Vidhan Bhai about jethani ji .......he understood that she was feeling insecure.

Vihan- Sonu jaan about princess so you also know that her condition she is very fragile and delicate she need extra care that's why he treats her like a child she hadn't beautiful childhood like us her mental condition isn't mature like us she wanted to live her childhood and Yug is letting her live it, and about Ruhi bhabhi then she is very younger among us like Aadya and her parents hadn't care about her that much so she too need extra love and care, Vidhan is ten years older than her so he is pampering her like a child and don't you dare to say that I don't love you I love you the most and I know you're very mature that's why I'm always tension free ........he looked in her eyes who nodded in yes, he kissed her forehead and both slept.

In AaYu's room

Yug- sleep na mera baccha.......he was patting her hairs from half hour but she was playing with him.

Aadya- I'm not sleepy anymore naaaaaa.......she cupped his cheeks making his lips in pout.

Aadya- look at you my cutieeeeeee........she pecked his pout.

Yug- you're not feeling sleepy na.......she nodded in no.

Yug- then share everything with me from that night to yesterday's night I need to know what you had gone through please don't stress I'll not say anything just share your pain please jaan........he pressed her head in his chest.

Aadya- you'll judge me.......she was scared of being judged.

Yug- no no my sweetie I'll not judge you believe me I just want to share your pain please share it with me ........she nodded in yes.

7 June se humara paper hai jo 20 June ko khatm hoga tab Tak thoda adjust karna padega.