The Capture

The RV

Teala: So finally, we're all unlocked. We're all free. And we find this terrifying note.

Joey starts to read the note in the journal, "When the sun rises, my summoning ritual will be complete, and the sacrifices I have made will have been worth it. The corrupted artifacts have given the power I needed to conform the people of this town..." Teala joins in, "to vessels worthy..." Joey joins back in and reads with Teala, "...of being consumed by The Cursed God."

"The artifacts-" Joey reels up from the journal before stuttering on his words. "What if the artifacts was the jack-in-the-box?" Joey asks before Roi points to the journal. "OK, so if we can collect all the artifacts..." Teala ohs in realization of what they need to do. "...Maybe we can stop this from happening."

Teala: What Roi said boiled it down to, we need to find these artifacts or we're all gonna die by sunrise.

Joey: Oh, hmm, we're dealing with curses this time. I see.

The Arcade

"Little scared babies, let us in!" a clown with a spiked bat named Sally Slaughter knocks on the window of the arcade before cackling.

Everyone inside doesn't notice as Safiya explains their goal. "So the things we have to replace are the spring..." Manny confirms with a yes, "...this turn thing..." JC confirms with a uh-huh, "...these little keys, and I think, also, the guy who lives inside, the jack." Safiya finishes, holding the jack-in-the-box and a little wooden box that holds the workings of the jack-in-the-box.

Safiya: We have to replace the evil parts inside of it with new ones, and that will, somehow, destroy the clowns.

"You guys wanna take these out and look for them, or no?" Nikita asks the group.

Safiya: I think we need to leave this arcade.

JC: So that's good. Yeah, everything's going fantastic.

"Look, just hold onto this, and I'll hold onto this for you guys." Mortimer said while grabbing the artifact. Everyone said okay as a sign of accepting Mortimer's decision.

The Tent

"Grea-" MatPat started to say before groaning at the sight of it. "It's gotta be in there." Ro said to MatPat and Richard, "It does" MatPat said. "Alright, to save you the trouble..." Richard said taking off his suit jacket and giving it to MatPat.

"...give that back to me after I clean this off when I'm done. I'll do it." Richard finished. "Oh, and by the way, I'd suggest you move away from me on the opposite side of the blanket so I don't ruin your wonderful outfits." Richard added before sticking his hand in the bowl. MatPat and Ro both moved away from Richard as he groaned at doing this.

Richard: I wanted to be friends with them, and if that means sticking my hand in a toilet bowl filled with poo from a clown's bunghole so they don't have to, so be it.

"Oh, wow, oh, wow." Ro said as Richard dug his hand deeper in, still groaning. "Oh, it's so gross!" Richard exclaimed as he rummaged around squeezing turds left, right, and center.

Richard: The clues have been inside things, so maybe I have to look in the turds, in the gunk, in the toilet. (sighs) I will be pissed if the piece is in the upper tank and I rummaged through turds for nothing.

Richard groans and slightly sobs before pulling his hand out. "Ugh, I got it, I got it." He walked over to the blanket, put down the piece, wiped his hand off, wiped the piece off as best he could, and handed the piece to MatPat before putting on his suit jacket. "Bless you, child." Calliope said as a thanks for the whole toilet thing. "Thank you, Calliope." Richard said back.