(DEMON'S OBSESSION immortal world....)

🚫🛑DO NOT COPY OR REPOST 🛑🚫.

                     DEMON'S OBSESSION 💖

                      (Immortal world ...........). 

WRITTEN BY:
AUTHORESS REJOICE PL★

THEMES:
⁰ Love & obsession.
⁰ Sex & romance.
⁰ Jealousy & envy.
° appearance & Supernatural scenes.
⁰ Erotic scenes.

* FOLLOW THE NECESSARY PRÖCEDURES.

★★

              🥀💋 EPISODE 9 & 10 💋🥀

The hall became pitch dark, and the aura of an ancient being sprayed intensely inside the hall which made everybody shiver including king Kia xu....

Sitting on the throne was emperor zu Kai, he was seated leisurely like he wasn't committing a serious calamity.

All the ministers who tried running could not move from where they were seated like they were stuck in their seats.

King Kia xu who wanted to go drag the fool who was seated leisurely on his throne could not move an inch.

With his fist balled tightly he shouted.

"Who are you and what are you doing seated on the throne of my fathers" king Kia xu shouted.

"Hahaha...." the thunderous laugh of emperor zu Kai echoed in the throne room making everyone shivering.

"You must be the king of this little kingdom let me just go straight to the point " said emperor zu Kai pinching the bridge of his nose.

"WHO ARE YOU!!!!" King Kia xu shouted vibrating in anger.

"I'M EMPEROR ZU KAI SUPREME LEADER OF THE UNDERWORLD.

I AM WHO YOU THINK, I AM THE DEMON'S GOD.

MOLANI KINGDOM IS WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGERS AND WITH JUST A THIN MOVE THE WHOLE OF MOLANI KINGDOM WILL SIZED FROM EXISTENCE.

MOLANI HAVE SOMETHING I WANT AND IF THAT THING IS NOT READY IN THREE DAYS TIME.

I WILL FEED ON ALL YOUR SOULS

I WANT THE HEART OF MOLANI KINGDOM AND I WILL COME GET IT IN THREE DAYS TIME" after making such heavy statements emperor zu Kai vanished from the hall making all the cabinets scattered running for their dear lives.

*

Standing with his head bowed in shame at the hall of his fathers was king Kia xu.

It has reached the level where he can't even defend his kingdom as a king.

The demon God said in three days???

But what is the heart of MOLANI KINGDOM he never knew MOLANI KINGDOM even had a heart of its own to begin with.

"Guards!!!!" King Kia xu called impatiently making the majority of guards run into the throne room.

"Get me the sorceress right now, I need answers "  king Kia xu shouted and the guards rushed out to follow his instructions leaving him alone with his personal bodyguard usher.

"My king may I ask if there is a problem because the way the cabinets ran out of the hall was unspoken " usher asked with his head bowed a little.

"We're in danger, usher" king Kia xu muttered before storming out of the throne room leaving usher in utter confusion.

          *SUNDOWN AT MOLANI KINGDOM*

        >> PRINCESS SIENNA'S CHAMBER <<

Standing inside her chamber closed to an opened window with the wind blowing hairs making her snow-white skin glowing was princess sienna.

She doesn't know why she had been having a mutual feeling like something big is about to happen and those things are not going to favour her which made her very anxious and worried.

She was in deep thoughts and didn't notice when zie walked into the room.

"My princess..." Zie called in shock making sienna snap out of thought and faced zie.

"Hmmm"  princess sienna responded.

Zie quickly took the big blanket from the bed and covered the princess shoulder living only her head outside.

"My princess it is cold tonight, you should have covered yourself, his highness would not be happy if you catch a cold " zie said while robbing the princess palm with hers.

"I knew zie, I was just thinking far " princess sienna replied, walking back to sit on  her bed with zie following behind her.

"If I may ask, is my princess a mother or is she a stressed wife?" Zie asked with her hand on her akimbo.

"No zie, I don't know why but I have been having strange feelings, I feel as though something bad is about to happen, not  just anything but something....." Zie cut the princess by placing her index finger on her lips.

" Don't say such auspicious things my dear, just don't worry everything is all right "zie replied hugging the princess sweetly.

"I know, zie I feel somehow please " sienna responded putting her head on zie shoulder.

"Don't worry my princess nothing is going to happen it's a promise " zie reassured making princess sienna snuggle into zie arms.

"Zie!, I'm hungry " princess sienna whispered making zie burst into a soft laugh.

"Alright princess let me get you something to eat " zie replied and disengaged the hug before walking out of the chamber..

"Why does that strange beast purple eyes still haunt my thoughts, why can't I just forget about it " sienna muttered after zie had left and she was alone in her chamber.

"The beast was not bad looking just that he..hurt people..and that really bad " sienna added in a whispering tune with her voice a little cracking.

"His eyes were really cute" she smiled unconsciously.

T.B.C..

PLEASE GUYS IMPROVE IN YOUR COMMENT AND SHARES.

REPLY TO MY COMMENTS,DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT  PRESSING THE LIKE BUTTON OR LEAVING A COMMENT 🙏🙏🙏

1k+ likes, 300+ comments, 20+ shares.
TO UNLOCK NEXT CHAPTER.

RED HEART ♥️❤️ IF YÓU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

.

Continue reading 👇👇
★★★★★★★★★★★

I am so sorry guys this is the what i can offer my battery is low 😞😞😞😞

There hasn't been light for weeks now please understand.

Guys please I no get strength to talk please meet my expected reactions if not it's going to take a long time before we meet again even me sef I no well.

Someone copied one of my colleague stories and posted it on another app and is collecting money for another person's sweat how could a humanbeing be that wicked.

Me my own, see shrine close to my area Allah you will meet your ancestors immediately.

I don't have time to waste.

Good night my lovers I love you all 💋💋💋💕