THE DEMON'S OBSESSION (immortal world....)

DEMON'S OBSESSION 💖

(Immortal world...........). 

WRITTEN BY:
AUTHORESS REJOICE PL★

THEMES:
⁰ Love & obsession.
⁰ Sex & romance.
⁰ Jealousy & envy.
⁰ Supernatural scenes.
⁰ Erotic scenes.

FOLLOW THE NECESSARY PRÖCEDURES.

            🥀💋 EPISODE 3 &4 💋🥀

She got up from the chair she was sitting on and ran away going towards her room.

Getting into her room she sat on her bed crying uncontrollably.

The door to her room was pushed open and zie walked in.

"Princess you can't be doing this to yourself" Zie said with a wooden tray with packed food on it for the princess, she placed it on the night stand and sat close to sienna.

"Princess please eat your dinner I no you can't sleep well without eating" Zie said putting the tray at the front of Sienna.

She quickly wiped away her tears and started eating.
It's true she can't sleep without eating.

After eating, Zie took the tray and left the princess room.

Sienna fell flat on her back in the bed with her arms as her pillow putting her head on it.

Staring at the glowing moon through her window, it was a beautiful sight to behold.

"Wherever you are Mom, I miss you so much, I wish you were here with me today" she said with hot tears dripping from her eyes.

" My baby I love you, my baby, my love.
Sleep now my sweet angel, the moon is out and the sun is gone sleep now
To see the fairies who will lead you to the promise........ land....... Hmm Hmm hmmm" she kept on humming the lullaby her mom taught her from when she was little till she finally dosed off.

            ™ THE NEXT MORNING ™

  <THE THRONE ROOM,MOLANI 
                     KINGDOM>

"My Lord the demons had struck again they took twelve of our women and killed seven of our men" one minister said in agony.

"Yes, your highness our people are dying" another minister chipped in.

"My king those useless imbeciles Took my beloved daughter too" a minister raged out with his whole being trembling.

"THAT ENOUGH " The King SHOUTED, getting up from his throne and threw the ball table at the throne room across the room in anger heavily in his breath.

He has had enough of those stupid creatures.
If it is war they want it is war they shall get.

"My Lord your brother Kia xi wants to visit our humble land again " a minister said slowly making all the heads in the throne room turned to him.