(THE DEMON'S OBSESSION immortal world...)

DEMON'S OBSESSION 💖

                  (Immortal world ...........). 

WRITTEN BY:
AUTHORESS REJOICE PL★

THEMES:
⁰ Love & obsession.
⁰ Sex & romance.
⁰ Jealousy & envy.
° appearance & Supernatural scenes.
⁰ Erotic scenes.

* FOLLOW THE NECESSARY PRÖCEDURES.

★★

            🥀💋 EPISODE 5 & 6 💋🥀

*****

In a dark and inconvenient room, with no light to see,  apart from the moon reflection which had brightened the room a little.

standing close to a wide and open window was a young and hefty figure With white long  hairs which was dancing with the night wind, he was putting on a white long robe that was sweeping the floor.
He has the Aura of an ancient Greek God, his present says and demands respect from anyone close to him.

Turning away from the window with  his face coming to view.

Whole and behold stood a man with a feminine face.
He has full eyebrows, long white lashes, sexy purple plum lips, purple glittering eyes and a fitting nose.

He stood from head to toe as a beautiful endorsement.
A creature the creator took time to create;

Another man walked into the room but he looks older than the other one in the room.

"My lord I don't know why but the soldiers could not pass  through the borders,  we don't know what is going on but it's as though they knew we were coming and spread something round the borders of the land" the paled old man reported while Bowing in respect.

"Qurin poison.., those foolish weak mortals think highly of themselves, I will make them suffer" the other man replied with a sneered smile on his face.

"Qurin poison cannot stop me, I want Young and innocent souls tonight and I must have it" he added still with a sinister smile.

"Tell the men to stand down, let me pay those worthless weak mortals a surprise visit" he said while the old man bowed in respond.

Then the young man vanished into thin air.

The paled old man smiled sinisterly, before walking out of sight.

★★

That was his grace EMPEROR ZU KAI,  supreme leader of the underworld.
Protector and electorate of the underworld.
He has ruled the underworld for more than decades and is still ruling.

He's a soul eater demon of 500,000 years old but he looks nothing like his age.

In our timeline he looks twenty four years old.
He feasts on human soul.

He is known as the Soul Eater in the underworld often considered one of the most dangerous and rare demons ever lived.

Soul Eaters are relentless hunters that feed on the very essence of living beings – their souls.

Their ability to consume the very core of a being makes them highly feared and sought after by those who wish to wield such power. Additionally, their rarity adds to their mystique and the danger they pose, as encountering one is an ominous and potentially deadly occurrence.

For more than fifty years he had been feeding on the Roku kingdom but they offered him a price before he stopped feeding on them and now he feeds on the MOLANI KINGDOM and has never seen anything that he wants.

THE DEMON'S OBSESSION (immortal world) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें