Chapter 4

-Last time on Twins Ghouls of Kuoh-

"We haven't had any conflict with the devils but with the fallen angels recently." Yoshimura said. "We'll take care of them if we ever encounter one." (Y/n) said. "Very well til the next time we meet." Yoshimura said as the twins left.

-Present time-

Readers pov

"What made you want us to start the day after." Nashiro said. "I don't know I just have a hunch that something will interesting will happen." I said as we entered the school to get the day going.

No one's pov

The twins were heading to the ORC to see if Rias needed any help. The twins then open the double doors entering the room seeing a man in a maroon suit along with a silver head maid.

"Seems this is an engaging event

"Seems this is an engaging event." (Y/n) said. "Indeed." Nashiro said. "Who are these people riser has never seen them." The man riser said. "Lady Rias who are they." The silver haired maid said. "They are the Yasuhisa twins and they are ghouls." Rias said as their eyes changed.

"Ghouls riser is interested

"Ghouls riser is interested." Riser said as both twins gave a look of disgust at riser. "He's like issei but worse." They both said. "I don't know if that a jab at me." Issei said which made Issei sweat drop which made riser mad. "Riser will not be disrespected Isabela take care of them." Riser said as Isabel risers rook went for (y/n) first but (y/n) kept a blank face as she kicked Isabela.

She sent the rook through a few walls leaving both peerages and the overseer shocked at what a ghoul can do to a devil

She sent the rook through a few walls leaving both peerages and the overseer shocked at what a ghoul can do to a devil. "Hmm so this is what a devil can do pathetic." (Y/n) said. "Ngh you have ten days before our my bride." Riser said as one of the members picked up their passed out rook as the peerage disappeared. "I'll tell the devil king about your match lady Rias." The silver haired maid said before disappearing.

The twin then looked at Rias. "What was that all about." They both said. "It's an arranged marriage." Rias said. "So you have to train for this match." (Y/n) said as Rias nodded. "Well we don't have any experience training anyone." Nashiro said. "Even so our ghoul tactics can't really help devils. Besides who was that guy anyways." (Y/n) said. "That was Riser Phenex under the Phenex household." Akeno said. "Phenex as in the immortal bird." Nashiro said. "But you said could help." Rias said.

The twins looked at each other. "Well let's start now before you go to your training camp." (Y/n) said leaving first. "Now." Rias said as she looked at Nashiro. "Nee-san is the type of person who wants to do things now." Nashiro said. "What should we do president." Kiba said. "I suggest we take this opportunity before we leave for training camp." Rias said as the rest of the ORC nodded following Nashiro.

-with (y/n)-

Readers pov

I was sitting a top a stone waiting for them as I let out my kagune. I see them come with Nashiro leading them. "Rias Gremory you wish defeat this person." I said looking at her as she nodded. "Then let's test your reaction time." I said jumping down as Nashiro walked next to me let her kagune out. The two of us rushed at ria's group as we slashed our kagunes were blocked by Kiba. "Interesting." I said looking at Kiba. We both jumped back watching as their rook come at me with a left hook then a right kick pushing me back to get me away from Nashiro.

"Even if you try to distance us from each other we both have our own strengths." I said using my kagune to attack their rook sending her back. "Koneko." Issei said. "Issei I'm curious what you possess let's see if you can protect your king!!!" I said using my tentacle to attack Rias.

No one pov

"Rias!!!" Issei said as he jumped in with his boosted gear. "Hmm." (Y/n) said as she jumped back. "Interesting." (Y/n) said as she cracked her fingers. "Nee-san." Nashiro said as she knew that (y/n) was about to be serious as her tentacles pointed towards issei.

"Let's go

"Let's go." (Y/n) rushed at Issei attacking him with her kagune as all he could do is block. "Partner this is something we've never faced." Ddraig said as issei tried to attack (y/n) but as she blocked with her tentacles. "Nice try." (Y/n) said kicking issei back. "Issei." Kiba said as their rook Koneko stepped in kicking (y/n) back. "Treat this like a real battle." (Y/n) said. Koneko went in for another strike only to get swiped by (y/n)'s tentacle. Even in this battle (y/n) was analyzing each of their styles.

Nashiro pov

I was fighting their knight Kiba. "Seems you're not bad of a fighter." Kiba said. "I should say the same but you left yourself wide open." I said about to hit him until he summoned a sword cutting one of my tentacles. "Quick to react." I said as my tentacle regenerated. We continued our fight as I kicked Kiba back as I jumped back seeing that Rias' queen was in play as well. 'I should be cautious since she has range.' I said to myself being cautious.

"Nee-san." I said looking at her as she nodded as we coordinated our attacks on Rias' peerage. Seeing how their defenses are there are gaps which we could easily pierce. We watch them swing as we used our kagune to block their attack as sis did a clapped. "I think we can call it." (Y/n) said. "We now see what flaws you have." I said. "Our flaws." Issei said. "This match we did was what your flaws are though Kiba got a good strike on me." I said. "But you were able to regenerate so easy." Issei said. "Because ghouls can regenerate easily since we've survived and ate flesh. It made us stronger." I said. "So I'll say this with the littlest of gaps you'll fail." (Y/n) said as both our eyes went to normal. "You have the power but it's the execution you guys need to work on." I said looking at them. "Once you put everything together you'll be able to take down that riser guy. Come Nashiro let's head home." (Y/n) said. "Yes nee-san." I said leaving with her.