Chapter 2

-Last time on the Twin Ghouls of Kuoh-

"Should we keep watch of them." Tsubaki said referring to the Yasuhisa siblings. "No we'll leave it be for now." Sona said though curious that the Siblings are not devils but who are they exactly.

Readers pov

Me and Nashiro were walking from the student council room to the classroom we are assigned. I opened the sliding door seeing the teacher is about to begin. "You must be the new students since class doesn't start in a few minutes why don't you introduce your selves." The teacher said. "I am (Y/n) Yasuhisa." I said. "And I am Nashiro Yasuhisa." Nashiro said. "We are looking forward to working together with you this school year." We both said in sync.

Most of the students were astonished by our in sync talking. "To not confuse you two shall we use your first names." The teacher said as we both nodded. "Do anyone have questions for (y/n) or nashiro." The teacher said as hands shot up. "Are you two single." A bald male student said. "We see no interest in relationships." We both said. Which made the male students sigh in disappointment. "Well if there aren't questions (y/n) could you take the open seat next to Issei and Nashiro can you take the seat behind (y/n)." The teacher said as me and Nashiro took our seats as the class lesson began.

-short timeskip-

No ones pov

The twins were outside sitting upon the hill over looking over the school field. "Sis that thing we ate last night." Nashiro said. "Yeah for some reason I sense the power of some supernatural figures." (Y/n) said. Then as (y/n) finished her sentence she locked eyes with one of the popular girls of the school. "Who is that Nashiro." (Y/n) said. "From what I've heard that is Rias Gremory." Nashiro said. "Rias Gremory." (Y/n) said

Rias herself locked eyes with (y/n) as she asked her queen. "Who are they akeno." Rias said. "Those two are the Yasuhisa siblings they just enrolled." Her queen akeno said as Rias recalled the events from last night. "When we got there last night the stray was already dead and were met by two figures with red like tentacles coming from their backs. I think we should keep watch of them we'll send Issei and Koneko to see who they really are." Rias said as her queen nodded to her queens decision.

-at the ORC-

Issei's pov

I was on my way to the occult research with Asia. "What do you think it'll be about." Asia said looking at me. "I'm not sure we'll probably know once we enter the club room." I said as we entered to see everyone there. "Everyone's here great let's get this meeting started." Rias said. "Remember that stray we were supposed to take down last night." Akeno said. "Yes." I said. "Seems two mysterious figures got to it before we did." Rias said. "But the stray was taken down isn't that a good thing." I said. "It is but the identity of the people of took it down are unknown they had red tentacles grown from their backs so it can't be a devil thought my suspicions lead to the Yasuhisa siblings. Which is why I want you and Koneko to follow them." Rias said as me and Koneko nodded. "We don't know what their strength is but it's best to be cautious." Rias said as the meeting adjourned.

-With (Y/n)-

Readers pov

Me and Nashiro were walking from the school back to our apartment for another hunt. We soon made it inside as we changed into our normal outfits as we both put our hoods up. We waited as the sun soon went down as night took over. "Ready." I said as Nashiro nodded as we both left our apartment complex.

We were running along the rooftops to avoid the streets since there are still civilian's. We soon dropped down to an alleyway looking to see if there was anyone there or anyone who passed out yet still alive. We soon walked to see a body they weren't alive as I looked at the floor seeing their blood spattered against the wall. "Seems they committed suicide." Nashiro said picking up the gun and used bullet. "Even so we don't kill we kill those deem evil or a threat to us besides back in the wards ghouls either eat humans who died or eat other ghouls." I said as I sensed something. "What is it." Nashiro said. "It's the scent of another ghoul but there's something else." I said as we heard the footsteps come closer to us we kept our guard up to see an elderly man walk into the alley.