Chapter 1

Readers pov

It's been two days since me and nashiro left the 20th ward and the doves pursuit on us. We were able to get an apartment to lay low and apply as students at the local school known as Kuoh academy. "Our first day starts tomorrow." I said. "It's been a while since we've been to school." Nashiro said as I nodded. "We've hid our ghoul features yet our tendencies are still there." I said looking in the mirror seeing my ghoul eye appear. "We survive off human flesh but there are gonna be a lot of humans." Nashiro said.

I got up then looked at Nashiro. "It will soon be nightfall let's go hunting." I said as she nodded. We both put our hoods up walking from the apartment complex down an alley as we masked up and sped through as night dwelled in the city of Kuoh.

No ones pov

The twins roamed through the night life of Kuoh as no one would see them. They soon reach the pier heading the munching inside the warehouse as the twins wandered inside seeing a being unknown to them it wasn't a ghoul but a stray devil. "Hmm new fresh meat my day just gets better." The stray devil said jumping at them as both twins used their kagune's to block his advance. They used their coordination to attack the stray. The duo then pierced the devils body killing him seeing him fall down.

While the twins were walking towards the body they heard foot steps which belonged to a red head devil named Rias Gremory and her peerage. "It seems the stray devil has been taken cared of." The girl akeno said. "Though these two I don't sense any devil in them." Rias said. The twins were cautious as they looked at the body they just killed as (y/n) sneakily cut the strays arm holding it with the other half of her rinkaku. "What should we do nee-san." Nashiro whispered as (y/n) quickly looked to see an exit. "Who are you people you two seem to not be devils." Rias said. "We'll break for the exit on my mark." (Y/n) said as she saw the opportunity she and Nashiro made a break for it as the gremory group weren't able to catch them.

Readers pov

We escaped the red head girl and her entourage. Me and Nashiro were in an alley they removed their hoods and masks as (y/n) held out the severed arm of the stray they killed. "It's best you eat nashiro." I said. "Nee-san but." She said as I shook my head. "I'll be ok you need it." I said giving it to her as she began to eat it.

I sat down next to her and look up at the night sky. "School starts soon." I said as she poked me. I turned to her as she only ate half. "Nashiro." I said. "You need to eat to you went two days without eating you've sacrificed a lot for me even when we left the 20th ward." She said as she was right. I saw her pass me the other half of the arm as I began to eat I know this isn't enough for both of us but we need to survive. I ate all of it leaving no evidence as I got up putting my mask on. "Let's go home." I said as nashiro nodded as we went home.

-The next day-

We were walking to the new school we applied which was Kuoh academy. We were recently informed that the school was originally an all girls school but went co-ed later down the line. We walked passed the gate seeing the male students gaze at us. "Calm down Nashiro." I said knowing her she might kill one of them. We walked into the building looking for the student counsel office. We looked around as we saw a girl with long black hair pass by.

"Excuse me could you tell us where the student council room is

"Excuse me could you tell us where the student council room is." I said as she turned to us. "Sure I can take you guys there are you new students." She said. "Yes we are." We both said simultaneously. "Well I'm Tsubaki the student council vice president. I'll guide you there." She said as she guided us to the student council room. We went through the double door which I assume is the student council president.

"Tsubaki your back these must be the new students." The president said. "Yes and I just brought back the paper work as well." Tsubaki said as she left. "I'm Sona Sitri the student council president. The Yasuhisa twins correct." She said. "Yes." We said simultaneously. "You both are in sync." Sona said. "It's a common thing." I said. "Well anyways I have your schedules right here." Sona said handing them their respective schedules. "Thank you president." We both said bowing as we left the room.

Sona's pov

I watch as the Yasuhisa twins leave the room but it made me curious. 'They're not devils no aura or anything.' I thought to myself as Tsubaki came in. "Something the matter Sona." She said. "I'm just curious of the twins they hold no devil powers but I just have a hunch they're something more than devils." I said. "Should we keep watch of them." Tsubaki said. "Maybe but let's leave it for now." I said as I was very curious who ever the twins actually are.