Y/n: " Mumma get's worried about your dada too...he was very crazy and now he's completely on fire..you know..h..he he loses his breath if he can't touch me..he forgots to think something when I'm with him...h..he thinks me as his dreams come true when I'm in his arms But he forgets that i have my opinions and right to take my decisions too... he's soft until I don't speak but when I do. he can't tolerate the things i say. Sometimes I thought why can't he live like normal person but the reason can't be explained because he has those abilities to kill the power people's mind..he play's with their minds.... that's why your mumma didn't got used to anything even after living with him for years...eig..eight years, everytime he does something that makes my heart more and more w..weak "

* Her voice got shaky and shaky her lips stopped their movements and tears fall down without making any noise.*

* She stayed like that..staring at floor, her eyes were clearly showing as if she is seeing terrible things behind her eye balls*

Flashback....

" Sweetheart, i was waiting for you"

* He cuts the call and extended his hand towards y/n and approached her..she puts her hand in his hand*

* He slowly takes her inside the hall that he has prepared....a large dinner table and all large windows open making coldness and warmness mix together giving a great atmosphere*

Jimin: " for my beautiful sweetheart I've bought a necklace... it's not as beautiful as you but it can be a part of your beauty isn't?

* He smiled at y/n and she slowly looks at him silently...he takes the jwellery box from table and goes towards y/n*

* She stepped back a little while placing her hand over her baby bump*

Jimin: " sweetheart it's okay, don't be sad hmm I'll bring jewelry of your choice from next time hmm"

* He kissed her cheeks softly then goes on her back and placed that beautiful piece of necklace around her neck*

Jimin: " perfect"

* He took y/n hands that still shows bones coming out because even after being pregnant only her stomach is out but on the other parts of her body.. it's the bones that are peaking out*

* Y/n carefully sat on the chair of dinning table.. it's 3rd month of her pregnancy*

* Jimin sat in front of her showing her a smile he removed his coat and placed it on the back of chair*

Jimin: " happy anniversary to my dear darling"

Y/n: " happy anniversary"

* She also replied with a little smile as the atmosphere is comforting her a little bit..jimin hit his head with his hand a little*

Jimin: " ah- sorry i forgot to get you your favourite flowers.. I'm so sorry about that sweetheart"

* he stood up and walks to table and came back with flowers and came to y/n*

Y/n: * about to take it* they are beau-

Jimin: " WAIT"

* She got scared and took her hand back*

Jimin: " i mean first give me your sweet smile...c'mon y/n you never smile in front of your husband"

* Y/n stayed quiet..jimin waited but after getting no response..he smiled disappointedly then placed flowers on her lap*