parents meeting....

The sound of slap echo in the whole room every... guard's were shaking just after seeing the seen in front of them because today they saw the most calm and patient girl has slapped his husband..for the first time in her whole life she have raised her hand on someone.....

Y/n looks at him..... While her whole body is shaking tears streaming down non- stoply....she is just fearing of the beast in front of her....

Y/n - she was my sister j..jimin how can you do that.....( Her voice is...really slow...the tone was heavy with breathings but the sounds were sklow)

Jimin face was still on the other side.... then he chuckled ...and looks at y/n.

Jimin- my sweetheart is getting ( puts his hand on her Cheek and came little close to her face) brave hmm..

She's looking at him with numb eyes and red face coz of crying... tears streaming....

Jimin- (wiped your tears with his thumb) sweetheart why are you crying huh?...not now.... first let me take you to our room ....

Y/n - (looking at him)

Jimin started to dragg y/n by her hands to their room.....while y/n pleading to him to stop.... but do he listens?...no he never does.

He throws y/n on the ground in their room....jimin kneel downed to her level and grabs her hairs tightly...

Y/n - pls jimin I'm sorry....

Jimin- sweetheart you know what i hate the most...( Slapped her twice on her face making it whole red)... your disobedience....and when you do .... then what you deserve...tell me fast..( while holding hairs)

Y/n- p..pls j..jimin don't....( Crying)

Jimin- SAY... WHAT YOU DESERVE Y/N!!!

Y/N- p.. punishment...

Jimin-yes punishment...

He got up and started to unbuckle his belt ....y/n started to crawl back while shooking her head vergiously...

Y/n - no no pls jimin don't do this..( crawling backwards)

Jimin- ( coming closer while folding his belt on his hand) why huh?....you slapped me sweetheart...show your braivness right here...( He slammed the belt on her legs)

Y/N- ahhhh no please jimin don't

Jimin started to slam belt on her whole body badly...she is crying out of her lungs..

Y/N- ahhhh no pl ahhhh I'm sorry don't do this....

Jimin- ( slamming belt harder with full force) this is the consequences of your mistake...

Y/N- ahhh no ah ahhhh.

She's screaming continusly....

Afer some time jimin stopped......y/n is lying on the floor her whole body filled with bruises.....jimin took a knife y/n looks at him...

Y/n - no please I'm s.. sorry j..jimin d..do..n..nt do this...

She said weekly as she can't move her body..jimin smashed the knife in between her hand

Y/N- ahhhhh ahhhh * yearing in pain* ah IT HURTS!!!

Jimin - really sweetheart let me check (he went to your hand and smashed it more deeper) it's been almost 7 years when will you understand my love huh?!!!!

Y/n - it's been 7 years.......i..i was only 16 but still you can't understand that you are forcing me you have ruined my life PARK JIMIN..... you are a fucking animal...heard that i ....you killed my sister my brother and you don't even deserve to live on this earth ( she said as trying to get up)

Jimin grabs her by her hairs and throws her on the bed..

Jimin- I need to teach you more.....

***************

The night went to painful like always but this time more wild and unbearable like her first night.....the whole room is the witness of her painful screams.....

She's bearing this from last 7 years..from age of 16 he got obsessed with Her and she didn't liked him but her parents said it's for her good will and they arrange marriage with him but y/n don't know the reality and the real reason of all this.....

Next morning...........

Jimin got up and get ready looks at you... slowly taps your cheeks..

Jimin- sweetheart get up it's late

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and looks at jimin... and sat back....

Jimin sat on bed looking at you...

Jimin- sweetheart i love you so much in this world..( he came to y/n and started kissing her lips sweetly )

Y/n stayed still not responding to kiss... but jimin softly kissed her......

jimin pulled away from kiss and took her downstairs in bridal style after changing her clothes ....

He made y/n sit on the chair of dinner table ...and he sat on head chair.. then eun woo came...

Eun woo- good mornin mumma dada ( huggs jimin)

Jimin- good morning kiddo...( Kissed his forehead)

Then you made eun woo sit on your lap and started feeding him...

Eun woo- mumma last night i saw a beautiful dream...

Y/n -and I saw a nightmare...( Slow voice)

Eun woo- really mumma?

Y/n huh... No i was joking..tell me what you saw....

Eun woo-( tells how he saw fairys in his dream....but he Doesn't know that his mother have saw a devil last night)

Y/N- ) fairys are really good..( feeding him )

Eun woo- mummma..

Y/n - yes baby tell..

Eun woo- tomorrow is my parents meeting can..you come please you never come to my school....

Y/n - i..i can't.. sorry...

Jimin- hmm..

Eun woo- dada pls can't you do simple thing for me... please.... please please..

Y/N- ( looks at jimin) pls jimin..

Jimin- ( looks at your pleading face)

Y/n- jimin just for once please i will follow every rule please..

Eun woo- please na dada ( pouts)

Jimin- ( eating) fine go .

Y/n - promise..me

Jimin- hmm

Y/n - pinky promise ( showing her little finger but realised what she's doing and backs her finger away)

Jimin- ( chuckle) hmm you can go...

________________________

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about this story..... please please please..

( 1012) words......