Balloons, Brionne, and Belligerence

Start from the beginning

"A Brionne." said Lana, seeing Brionne in the middle.

"Whats a Brionne?" asked Ash.

"That Brionne is so cute!" said Hayley, smiling from ear to ear.

"Lucar!" said Meeko, agreeing with Hayley.

"That's my cue to give you both an explanation." said Rotom. "Brionne. The Pop Star Pokémon. A water type. Brionne can make balloons in all sorts of colors, and performs a joyful dance when its Trainer needs cheering up."

"It's adorable...." said Lana.

"Pop, Pop, Pop." said Popplio, cheering and clapping her fins as she gains Brionne's attention.

"Brionne?" asked Brionne, seeing Popplio with her trainer then creates a small colored balloon. "Brionne." Brionne sends it over to Popplio.

"Popp." said Popplio and bounces the purple balloon back to Brionne.

"Brionne." Brionne complimented Popplio and starts to create more colorful balloons for the crowd.

"Ta-da!" Ida said again.

"Beautiful." said another woman in the crowd.

"Pop. Pop." said Popplio as she and Lana were amazed.

"All right then, the last act of our performance." said Ida, pointing her arm out towards the ocean. "Darling Kanoa, are you ready?"

"Huh?"

"All ready on my end." he replied.

"Way out there is my dear Kanoa!" Ida said to the crowd. "And now, as we prepare to borrow from the unlimited powers of Alola's Island Guardians....We prove our love!"

"Ah! Bright light!" said Hayley, covering her eyes.

"She's making a pose...." said Mallow.

"It's a Z-move." said Lana as Ida moves in sync with Brionne.

"Embrace these! Our love and courage! Use Hydro Vortex!" shouted Ida and Brionne jumps into the ocean. She then starts creating a powerful under water hurricane, bringing Kanoa under the water with his surf board. "Pika!" Pikachu said, shocked.

"Yeah!" shouted Kanoa as he pops out of the water on top of what now seems to be a standing still water cyclone. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

"No way!" said Hayley as her eyes went wide.

"Lucario!" said Meeko as Kanoa starts laughing.

"Well, what do you know?" he asked from the top of the water cyclone. "I'm surfing much, much higher than usual!" Everyone was amazed at what Brionne did with Kanoa. "That's incredible." said a man from the crowd.

"What a Z-move!" said a woman.

"I didn't know you could use it that way." said another man.

"Thanks." said Ida, facing the crowd. "Thank you, thank you all so much."

"Oh, wow!" said Kanoa as Brionne hops onto his surf board.

"Brionne!" she squealed, releasing her colorful balloons over the water. Determined, Lana starts walking over to Ida. "Hey Lana, what's wrong?" asked Mallow as water type trainer walks past her.

"I know that look." said Hayley as Lana walks past her. "That's the look Ash always has when he battles."

"And the look that Pikachu inherit." said Meeko.

"Uh, please..." Lana said to Ida as she takes the woman's hand into hers. "Make me your apprentice! I beg of you!"

"Really? An apprentice?!" asked Rotom.