CHAPTER 7 A DECENT ONE AMONG THEM.

this is going to be about how Dwayne and blossoms relationships starts how will she act with the kind brunet biker vampire will she find comfort in him or will she whimper away form him.

DWAYNS POV.

after blossom stormed out of the shop I felt anger and deep regret at first I did not care if I hurt blossom but after I found out she was my mate our mate it all changed I thought back to 2 months ago when we tormented her dreams turning them into violent and disturbing nightmares for our own fun and when me David and Marko all smirked when Paul had touched her and made her cry.

I felt a hot burning pain in my chest but I stayed silent and just stood beside David who was smoking and talking about blossom and how amusing she was to play with and seeing her fearful and confused face had turned him and Paul along with Marko on I let out a silent growl and lost it I tried my hardest to not luce it but when Marko and Paul giggled about all the nasty and sadistic things they wanted to do to her when they got her back to the cave I lost it I was burning with anger I could feel my vampire coming out and my clows dug deep and hard into my palms so I would not beat the shit out of Paul and Marko.

David noticed my anger and raced an eye brow as smoke was relaced throw his Noce as he spoke in calm voice as he looked at Dwayne.

what's up with you Dwayne we already fed so why is your vampire side acting up says David with a s% and interested tone.

its not acting up your all just pissing me of how can you all talk about our sweet mate like that we should be fixing this not giggling and laughing about it she may not now it know but she feels it but if we don't start changing how we act with her she will drift away and never love us it that what you three want because I don't I don't want her to look at me and whimper and cry I want her to look at me with love filled eyes not angered and hatred we have been waiting for 2 hundred years for this to find her and all we have done is abuse and mistreat her were sepoest to love and care for her she is not our plaything no more she is more then a meal or fucking fuck then eat scowled Dwayne as he ran a hand over his face and managed to calm his anger down.

the room was silent untie marko bursted out loughfing and sent the noble and quiet brunet a twisted dark smile as he bite his fingerless gloves*** why does it matter how we treat her she will always come back to us she cant run and im not too botherd if she never loves me im fine with that what about u Paul boy snickered Marko as he nuged paul with his elbow in a playful mannor which paul entertained and let out a cackle.

ya Dwayne why does it matter as long as we have her why let there be a need for love added Paul with a sick and sadistic lough as he winked at the silent but angry brunnet.

what the fuck is wrong with u three you now what I'm leaving u three can go home with out me growled Dwayne as he turned around and walked out leaving the three blonds behind as he slammed the shop door with much force that it broke the glass window leaving shards of glass every were.

damm I haven't seen him that pissed since the how child instent giggled Marko as he chowed his fingerless gloves hiding his dark smile.

ohh ya u mean the instent you caused Marko snickered Paul.

oh piss of Paul I was hungry okay not feeding for 3 days does that to you and she was there on her own and I could not control my self not when her blood smelt that good giggled mark as he nugged Paul in his rips with a playful look that ended into a full blown playfight that destroyed more then 1 book.

and who's fault was that you thought it would be fun to try and eat a hunter or should I say hunters.

leave me alone I did not now someone that hot could be a hunter okay she said she would have sex with me and how could I say no to that whined Marko.