CHAPTER 2

AS David had ordered Marko to wipe her memory he did that and her parents he carried her bridal style and opened her door he looked around the neat and tidy room he noticed her desk and massive book shelfs he placed her down on the bed and stared intensely at her he leaned down and sniffed her intoxicating scent of strawberry's and honey she was such a small and tiny thing really so vonable and weak he could brake her with one sqwece around her small waist that could stop her form breathing but they were not going to kill her when they sough her for the first time they were intrigued eager to know her normally humans never caught there attention but this pretty little thing did.

she was breath taking she was like nothing they had ever seen before she smelt like heaven and she looked like an angel with her big doll light green eyes and pale porcelain skin along with her silky long strawberry blond that was smooth and smelt amazing.

Marko caressed a hand over her cheek then slid his hand over her smooth tender neck and juggler he could feel her rich and sweet blood pumping around her small and slender body he could not help but smirk down at the unconscious girl who slept soundly unaware the danger that was in front of her watching her sleep with malice intent she had peaked his and his brothers interest she was different then other girls.

she was modest innocent un touched she was pure with out a doute and this draw him and his brothers in all night all they could think about was her the look of fear in her eyes the way she stuttered the way she whimpered or gasped when Paul had touched her it was amusing to them they had found a plaything something other then just a meal and fuck.

after staring intensely at her he could not help but slowly move his hand down to her chest at first he thought she would be flat but boy was he wrong he narrow his eyes down to her chest and giggled sickly he could not help him self having a little look under her jumper it would not hurt so with one move he lifted her jumper up and was met with the most butifulest pair of bresteds ever they were perfect just the right size to cupped and bite but he restrained him self biting his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood he caressed her bresteds and played with the little bow he chuckled then licked his lips taking in all of her before lifting her jumper back down and kissing her on the cheek.

goodnight angel see you soon sweet dremes sickly giggled Marko as he flow out her window in to the midnight air to head to the beach were David Dwayne and Paul were all waiting for there youngest brother so they could feed and couce mayhem.

that night Blossom did not sleep soundly she was plagued with horrifying nightmares monsters with bright yellow-orange eyes with razer sharp teeth and graphite photos of people begging for there lives as there throats and heads were being Torne apart like they were paper there cries terrified blossom she awoke shaking with pure fear and her body was sweating she began to cry uncontrollably and hide her face in her hands she looked around the hafe light room with anxiety and uneasiness her body was shaking and her lips were trembling she tried to not think of thoughes monsters and there terrifying eyes and disturbing laughs and giggles as they danced around a cold beach with a massive bomfire whilst throwing the bodies of the poor souls they had so horribly killed with such joy and excitement some were hafe alive and when they were throne in to the flames you could here there cries' and scrams with nothing but pain and sadness in there wild eyes.

Blossom did not sleep could not sleep would not sleep she did not want to see thoughts yellow eyes

this went on for weeks every night it was something different like her being chaced or being killed or assoleted repeatly there errie loughes tormented her even thought when she would wake up she would franquly cheak her body but would find nothing no bruces no handmarks nothing but when she was asleep it felt so real so vivid her nightmeres were vilent and destubing and graficte she never wanted to sleep at night so she would stay up untle dawn drinking coffee reading writing or doing something so she would not fall asleep she was sleep deprived the only time she could sleep was dowing the day then she would take pills and drink coffee and stay up.