PART 2 OF CHAPTER 6 AS PROMESTED.

BLOSOMS POV.

all of a sudden my minds filled with memory's of Paul touching me and holding me it was too much my head felt like it was going to explode I felt my breathing going faster and faster i could not breath or move my body became limp and unsteady if it was not for Paul holding me i would be on the floor my head was pounding and there was this sharp pain i whimpered in pain unable to move i stopped struggling and felt back against Pauls chest and sighed i looked up and stared at Paul who was staring at me with a playful stare and wild smile as i looked at him i could not help but touch his hair i though it would be tangled and messy giving how it was styled but as i ran my hands over it i purred and moved more it to him only to play with his heir it was so fluffy i was in awa at his heir it had calmed me down my breathing went back to normal and my eyes were filled with happiness i was in love with his long wild fluffy blond heir all the fear and things he did to me vanished i did not care at that moment all i wanted was to play with his heir.

dude i think she likes your heir look how calm she is now grinned marko as he wiggled his eye brows at Paul he was laughing about it.

i now her thoughts are crazy about it whispered-giggled.

so fluffy and soft aw smile blossom as she was in a trance with Paul not realizing that she pushed him over and straddled on his lap so she had better accenn to his long fluffy heir blossom purred and ran her small petle fingers throw his heir which made paul moan and groan slightly at her touch.

ohhhhhhhhh mannn thiss iss too good dame shes good with her hands and fingers she could do this shit all night to me itssss thatttt good honestly purred paul as his eyes rulled to the back of his head.

u alrigh there doll face said David in a smooth voice as he stared at her intensely scanning her pelte body and angellike face with a small smirk placed on his baby face David was enjoying seeing blossom so interested in Pauls heir it was amusing seeing her giggle and her doll like big light green eyes light up with contentment and happiness.

blossom had calmed down and kept playing with Pauls long rocker heir she moved her body more up against his so her chest was close to his face she did not care what the other people thought of her she was too interested in his heir to even realize that Paul had both his hands around her waist and his face nuzzled into her neck Paul gently started bouncing her up and down and purred into her ear and become to lay sweet kisses along her neck and nipped her but blossom did not cry or whimper or yelp she was relaxed it was almost like she was in a haze her mind was fuggy and calm she was okay with this but she was not aware of the others all circling her and Paul that was until David grabbed her and held her.

cries out hey no I was having fun whined blossom as she tried reaching for Pauls heir which she so desaprely wanted to feel again but David held her away form Paul and turned her around and chuckled at her pounting face blossom looked at David then his heir and tried touching his spikey mullet but failed and whined.

what's the matter doll face cant reach you do want to touch my heir to chuckled David as he raced an eyebrow at blossom and smirked at her as she tried reaching up and touching his heir.

tell ya what why don't u come hang with us for a bit and then when we get to our place u can play with my heir hm that sound good tested David as he held her to his chest and looked down at her with mischief and amusement playing in his icy light blue eyes that were boring into blossoms light green ones almost as in he was searching her innocent soul for something dark but as he expected he found nothing but pure light and innocent in her kind loving caring soul.

blossom got the shivers as she felt David pull her more against him and when his leather gloved hands found them self's under her jumper she let out a low whimper and yelp at how cold he was blossom gulped as his eyes turned more darker and his smirk became a dangoues one that made blossom shiver but also become curious she had a feeling that this was not the first time they had met she swore she remembered thoughts icy blue eyes form somewhere like this was not the first time her being held like this by him.