CHAPTER 6

The nest day when I woke up I was a mess my body was acing all over my lips were hurting my waist and legs were acing and when I tried to move I would let out small moans of discomfort my head was pounding I looked to the side and looked at what the time was it was 4:00pm my eyes widened I never slept in like this as I got up I looked at my murre and my eyes and mouth hang open I looked at my self and could not believe what I was seeing my lips were bruced and swollen my eyes were sore and red I looked dead my skin had lost its colure I moved my heir and looked at my neck which was covered in massive hickeys and what looked like to be bite marks along with handprints all over it my neck was bruced with purple and yellow brucine forming I whined in pain and closed my eyes as I gently caressed my fingers over the swelling and sore marks.

blossom darling were home shouted her all to happy mother.

blossoms eyes widened when she heard her mother and farther she thought they would not be back until Friday and today was Monday blossom looked at her self and began to panic she shot up faster then lightning and rummaged throw her draws and tried to find something to hide her bruced and marked neck there was no way she could let her parents see her like this no way after throwing clothes all over her room she found a turtle neck jumper and blue jeans she brushed her heir and made sure her neck was hidden just then her mother opened the door and looked at blossom then her room and raised an eye brow and had a confused but also subicioues look placed on her face she moved in to the messy room and shut the door behind her and narrowed her eyes at her daughter who stood Infront of her draws whilst biting her cheek thinking what her mother was going to say did she now oh what if she did that would not be good.

sighs blossom your 15 years old and look at the state of this room there is clothes throw every were mugs all over the room your desk is in a mess with books paper and pens and your bed is not even made I did not race you to be this messy u now me and your father hate dirty rooms why must u leave it in such a state and look there is coffee all-over the new floor blossom what has made u think u can leave your room like this hm scolded Mary as she gave blossom a disappointed look.

blossom let out a low sigh of relief then addressed her mother in a tired and gentle voice as she ran shaky fingers throw her long light blond heir.

im sorry mum ill clean this up said blossom with tired eyes and light breathing.

blossom sweety are u feeling okay cooed her mum as she caressed her cheek and moved her heir out of her face as she looked at blossom who wore a tired expression as she tried to look at her mum.

yes im fine just had a rough nights sleep don't worry mum im fine honestly reassured blossom as she hugged her mum who hugged her too.

later that night 7:00pm

hey mum I'm going out to the border walk there is this new book shop I want to check out I heard form max that they do some really good books so I'm going to have a look smiled blossom as she put on her boots and coat whilst running her fingers throw her heir.

okay sweety but don't be out too long the border walk is not safe after the sun goes down so please be carful and don't hang around though bikers u know the ones who drive the bikes and were all that leaver said her mum with worry as she through of her sweet innocent peile daughter hanging around them her mum sent her a worried expression.

giggles sweetly don't worry mum ill be fine smiled blossom kindly as she turned on her heels and opened the door and left for the border walk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as I entered the border walk my first thought was what was the book shop like max had told me they had all sought of books form romance fiction murder old English old books and more I was beaming with excitement I always loved getting new books just the feeling of finding a good book then reading it and putting in up with the other books always made me smile I loved reading and writing it was exiting and when I would write it was fun and relating I could make up my own charters my own little world my father was not keen on me wanting to become a writer or author he wanted me to become ever like my mother who was a stay at home mum and housewife now since my step father made her quite her job for some unknow reason or become a nurse or modal he said since I'm only 15 years old I don't now what I want to be but I do I want to write story's and trave the world selling them I want to make people happy I want to write fun and exiting story's my step father does not understand me no one does not a soul on this planet.

as I calmly strolled and slid throw the though of hot and sticky body's I finally got to the new book shop I looked up and read the singe saying WELCOME TO MAYS WORLD OF DREAMS AND WOUNDERS I could not hide my excitement and happiness as I walked into the shop I was innately hit the soothing and calm smell of old books I scanned the shop and could not hide my excitement as I walked around my fingers caressed the shelfs as I walked around then I turned around when I heired a warm and gentle voice.

hello dear have u found anything u like said the kind old grey-headed woman as she stood being the counter with a small light smile.

oh no not yet I'm just looking do you own this shop said blossom as she strutted up and looked at the woman with a kind smile and relaxed face.

yes me and my husband have just moved here we thought it would be good to relocate here but it seems now that we may have made a bad disunion as we don't get many customers like back in the old days this generation does not acknowledge the goodness of books no one does any more now every one prefers to watch or read something on a TV its rather sad sighed the woman as she took of her glasses and wiped them then placed them back on her face.

yes it is sad people don't realize how important it is to read i also prefer to read books then watch TV i think it is bad for your wellbeing smiled blossom as she turned on her heels and started reading a book that had peeked her interest she slowly read it and let out a low sound of contentment but sadly her peace was broken when four boys came dressed like bikers blossom did not acknowledge them she sighed in annoyance but kept reading.

what did I tell u four troublemaker's about coming in here said the owner with announce at the prencene.

aww what we not welcome granny tested Marko as he purposely knocked over a book shelf and giggled sickly as he then bounced up and down damaging the expensive books with his centres old brown biker boots this made the other three boys all chuckle and lough darkly at what Marko was doing.

no your not welcome did your mothers not teach u four distressful boys how to behave properly and not damage other peoples things god they most be so ashamed to have u as sons scowled the old woman as she hissed at them.

nah they were to bissy opening there legs for money laughed Paul as he light a joint with out a care in the world he wore a lazy grin and leaned against Marko but at the corner of his eye he could see a petal some blond girl reading a book Paul gave the hafe smoked joint to Marko and licked his lips hungrily as he walked closer to her he inhaled her intoxicating scent of honey and strawberry's it was at that moment did he realize who she was did his grin winded more and his eyes turn dark he crept behind her with mischiverness in his eyes and all sought of sinful images filled his head this made David Dwayne and Marko all look at him then they sough blossom and realized what he was going to do David light a cigarette and leaned his back against the counter and Marko jumped on the counter bouncing up and down like a child on charismas day meanwhile Dwayne stood beside David with a calm and unreadable expression he observed and looked closely at blossom who was innocently smiling and giggling to her self about the book she was reading she tugged on her turned neck jumper out of excitement as she swayed her hips and giggled as she read the book she was to interested in the book to even notice them or a sneaky and cunning Paul who was creping behind her waiting for the right time to pounce on her and then at that moment just when blossom closed the book did he pounce on her.

yelps ha ww..w...what...aa..are...yy...you...dd..doing.scremed blossom as she droped the book and looked over her sholder and looked up and gulped realizing who was holding her blossom gulped and shiverd making paul lean down and nuzze his face in her warm and tender neck he cooly moved up and playfily dipped her ear lobe and whisperd in a dandioues but also smooth playful voice he rapped one hand around her thin and small waist and the other around her neck remember me babes ill give ya a tiny hint maxes shop grinned Paul darkly.

TO BE CONTINEUED.