CHAPTER 4

Blossom' come on you need to get up and ready its already 2pm you can't sleep in all day come on it's a nice sunny day and we, have got work to do around the house now get your' lazy butt up scolded my mum as she opened the curtons and let the blinding sun in my once dark room now light room.

whines ugh but mum its the weekend why cant i just sleep in plus i did all my work yestday just let me sleep in please groand blossom as she snuggled in to David's coat unaware she had it on form last night.

blossom you will not be a lazy sloth like your father now get up food is ready and get a shower you stink of cigarettes and copper shouted her mum as she slammed her door.

groans ugh my head is killing me and my throat is so so sore sighed blossom as she snuggled in to David's black trench coat.

wait how can I smell like cigarettes and copper when I don't smoke wait hold up that could only mean that last night was real and...no no no gets up and runs to her vanity then falls over ugh that hurt mumbled blossom as she got up and looked at her self in the mirror in utter shock she looked at her dress form last night and could see blood down it she touched her bruced neck and collarbone and winced then gasped in shock her neck and collarbone and near her Brest were covered in bruces hickys and bite marks her lips were red and swollen she stood there in shock whilst still wereing David's* coat she ran her fingers throw her heir and sighed.

how could i let four complete strangers touch me like that why did i not tell them no why did i like it why why god this is a nightmare.

to say blossom was disgusted of her self would be an understament she was lived and ashamed she felt dirty and extremely disgusted with her self she felt sick so sick she caressed her neck and collarbone gently but whimpered when she touched the deep dark brucing around her neck as she looked closer she could see there was handprints around her neck and claw marks all over her sore collarbone she looked at her small wrists and sough more yellow and burble brucing and little marks around her wrist along with deep bite marks that looked like a spider bite she looked at her other wrist and let out a low cry and whimper she knitted her brows together and fell to the floor and cried her eyes began to go red and buffy she bite her bottom lip and let out a chocked cry when she placed her hand on the side of her waist and other on her hip she did not want to see but as she began to pull her dress up she gasped and caressed her hip and waist gently there were handprints on both sides there was brucing forming in to a dark ugly yellowy-ish-purple she hissed throw gritted teeth as she touched the freshly new brucing and let out more cries and whimpers she wanted this to all be some horrible nightmare and wake up and be fine but the reality was not fine her mind soul and body felt dirty and ruined she let this happen she let them use her she let four bikers touch her and see her body she let them do sinful things to her that she told her self she was not going to do until she was married and found someone.

in gods eyes this was unforgiveable she might as well of sold her soul to the Devil or had she already done that with thoughs alluring and dangerous bikers who she had met last night and had let them use her but in that moment blossom was consumed by lust and the need for there sinful touch she told her self she did not like it but the dirty unholy truth was she did like it she liked David touching her and holding her she liked how strong and dangerous he was she liked the way he would whisper sweet nothings in to her ear she liked him holding her by her waist and she liked the feeling of his breath and cold hands on her small slim warm body she could not get enough and the way his icy blue eyes looked at her made her weak in the knees and made her fall apart in his hold she loved when he would tug hard on her long heir and kiss her hard and his smirk oh that smirk just every think about him was so alluring and dangerous there was this warning going of in your head telling you to run but thoughs light icy blue eyes told you to stay and not move so that's what blossom did she did not dare move.